Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Dull and cold here too Bren. I'm waiting for Room Service. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning ladies, it's dark outside, imminent rain me thinks. Hubby has just walked out the door and called out that it's raining now.
      Work this afternoon and thunderstorms are predicted, don't think we will be that busy
      Have a great day all
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Ladies & happy weekend to all you workers from a damp Nestland. The sun is trying to put it's hat on but it's a bit dark up there. I must take the car for a run today as I hardly use it & the battery keeps going flat, it's only done 6,000 miles in 3 years..............anyways, I digress. Have a lovely weekend, the time is here to get all that planning done over winter into production.............Reet! 1st things 1st, where's the Bacon.........
        Last edited by Bigmallly; 01-04-2017, 07:57 AM.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning everyone, snowing a little here, hoping to get a few more seeds done,

Have a great day..

Comment

• At last my new kitchen floor is going down today. They've already been and checked that the floor is clear and have gone to fetch the wood. Good job I was dressed as I wasn't expecting them so early! Not sure what I can do today if I can't use the kitchen. If none of my neighbour's have their washing out I might light the bonfire I've needed for the last 3 weeks.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning All!

A little grey and overcast in this neck of the woods!

Volunteered myself for "Cat Sitting" for a mate of mine whilst away in spain, I say mate, more like a Brother, known and knocked about since 6yr old, both met our partners same pub, same night, as they were "Besties" but unfortunatly his partner passed away a few years back at the ripe old age of 42! The big C again! And is the first time since they have gone away as a family, so felt a little honour bound!

Right! Waffling! Off to sort the cat, onto the plot, like Susieq100, the strawberry beds are getting it today!

Have fun everyone!
              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Morning again! Been on Vegging Out ... so today, grey, mizzling. A good day for playing in the potting shed. More cucumbers to plant, another lot of bored beans in modules and some flowers in modules too - Al*i were doing a bumper back of floral climbers (6 diff sorts) in a multipack for 99p. Hard to resist Might do some potting on too. And if the back lawn is not too wet, will give it a quick trim. FiL is coming for supper tonight so just about to throw a casserole into the slow cooker. Have a good day all.

Incidentally went to see "Hidden Figures" last night. What a cracking film!! Should be compulsory viewing for all teenagers, especially girls - tremendous piece of social history.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnjohn View Post
                  Morning everyone, snowing a little here, hoping to get a few more seeds done,
                  Is that "snowing" or "sowing"?
                  Weather can't make up its mind here - weather to rain or weather to bring me sunshine
                  The good news is - the tomatoes I potted up and left in the GH overnight have survived. It'll be the cukes turn soon - but they're such wimps I'll give them a week or two more indoors at night.
                  Have a great day, whatever you're doing. Hope sunshine and seeds are part of your day.

Comment

• Afternoon n'aii

Just digesting my bacon, sausages and pikelets!!!mmmmmm.....

Not got time to read back- sorry- but hope everyone is OK?
                    hugs to anyone who needs one and a glass of fizz if anyone feels in the need of one..or two
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The sun is out - yay!
                      Don't know how long for though, done a bit of weeding to celebrate
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Afternoon all!

Its been lovely and sunny this morning while I've been doing domestic duties - I was just about to get myself outside and now its throwing at down. Ah well - at least I havent got the washing outside (unlike next door!)

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you get up to

Comment

• Sun is out here but it's really windy again. Off out to sow seeds
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon, just a quick pop in to say hello...hope you are all well! Beautiful day here today. Went to see Caro Emerald last night...what a fabulous concert, thoroughly enjoyed it.
                            Off for a catch up, think I have a couple of days worth of posts to read. Have a great day everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                              If you drink lots of water before it helps bring them to the surface I've been told as they always have problem finding a vein when taking my blood.
                              My dad was told to drink hot tea before the nurse came to take blood from him?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all. Taking children out to zoo soon. Washing machine bust - not draining and water everywhere. Will be attempting some home repairs this evening....
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X