X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    Morning its cool out so I'll be wearing a coat today, have a good Saturday
    Originally posted by johnjohn View Post
    Morning everyone, snowing a little here, hoping to get a few more seeds done,

Have a great day..
    Good thing I took my coat its raining of and on all day, glad to see you kept that snow to yourself JJ
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Right, once again it's been a while since I've been on but I did try to catch up. Got into February but gave up. Woulda been here for weeks otherwise

Hope everyone is well
      Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 02-04-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• How's life treating you Ap? House sorted now or shouldn't I ask!
        Whatever, its still nice to see you here

Comment

• Turned out to be a sunny day here Bren, not a spot of rain - yet. Quite chilly now, but bright and the wind seems to have dropped. I've been able to stay outside for most of the afternoon, so got a lot of sowing done. Forgot to say - middle Golden Girl passed her driving test this week. Because she learnt in a new car, she's got to learn how to drive the 12-year old Peg we all chipped in for, so she's relying on her daddy to tutor her. He's got the patience of a saint, so that's good. The insurance is a staggering amount (she's nineteen in June) and she has to have a box in the car that limits her speed. She's got a "P" plate, but I think there should be some kind of sticker that tells other drivers her speed is limited, what do you think?
          I've had devastating news this week - my hairdresser is retiring. She's been cutting my hair for over 25 years, goodness knows what I'll do - my next and last cut by her is in 4 weeks time. Better look for a wig or buy some ribbons. Added to that, my dentist is going from private practice to working at the dental hospital. Double whammy. Oh dear, I wonder what the third thing will be?
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evenin' all It's lovely here now, it's been proper April Showers ..... mostly it waited until I'd finished pegging out the washing, sky would darken and down hammered the rain ......me getting a swift soaking (along with the washing!!) ~ and 5 minutes later, out popped a cheery, blazing sun .......
            Hmmm, April Fool..??

I was a bit chuffed to see in GH that the Black Cherry tom seeds saved from last year, and sowed a couple of weeks ago, are putting in an appearance
            Also my chilli seeds sown and left in windowsill heated prop, also all doing well!

Enjoy your Saturday evening!
            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Good evening, was in Glasgow for most of the day, had two or three showers, but wasn't a problem just went into a shop and pretended I was going to buy something, I see some folks recommend having a drink of tea or water to make it easier to see the blood vessels when giving a blood sample or giving blood, I have found that its better to think this is going to cost me money, and the blood vessels stick out, nice to see you back AP, have you got everything sorted in the house, and now managing to avoide the housework and decorating, for out to the greenhouse for a time, might be back on later
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all! Up stupidly early for a Sunday thanks to small children. Kettles on but breakfast may have to wait till I'm awake properly.........
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good Morning All up early due to Himself who sometimes has the habits of a small child I've sent him to make a cup of tea
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                    I've had devastating news this week - my hairdresser is retiring. She's been cutting my hair for over 25 years, goodness knows what I'll do - my next and last cut by her is in 4 weeks time. Better look for a wig or buy some ribbons.
                    Flo, you'll be fine just have your hair cut records sent on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7kyzpIvapk

sorry couldn't help it I know I'll have the same problem eventually.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning girls, bright and breezy today. Washing machine is on, fingers crossed no rain today
                      Boiled eggs anyone?
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Been out in the greenhouse, glorious sunny morning and temps in the greenhouse now above freezing for a week for the first time this year.

Comment

• Nice here as well. Gh 4 degrees at 7.30. Have put peas and overwintered nero di toscana outside to harden off - saw online it can be grown as a short lived perennial so as I have some in pots from an autumn sowing I'm going to try.

Dog walking with children soon - beach I think!
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all, lovely sunny day agin, still a bit chilly though. Not a lot happening today so will just muddle around! Hope you all have a great day!

OH has just informed me he's taking me for lunch...one for you rary, he's paying! Not all Scotsmen are mean!
                            Last edited by Jay22; 02-04-2017, 09:36 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                              Good thing I took my coat its raining of and on all day, glad to see you kept that snow to yourself JJ
                              As you've realised it was very isolated we had a complete white-out until midday and then it just disappeared, it was as if it had never been

Comment

• Morning everyone, thank you all for your lovely comments on the other thread
                                Went out for a long walk yesterday afternoon and returned to be surprised with a family party which was fantastic. They've all just left to get back to various parts of the country this morning so very quiet here now.
                                Not sure what the rest of the day will bring but it's really bright and sunny here with a nip in the air so hopefully will do something outside, maybe a walk before lunch and a potter in the garden this afternoon?
                                Have a great day..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X