Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rary, after the meter reader left I was thinking about what would be the first thing you'd say to a stranger to start a conversation and "I'm always looking for the curvature of the earth, Are you?" wasn't one of them!
    Even more oddly, I told him about the shadow that the hill behind the house casts as the sun sets and how it got longer as the sun sank lower and how that must prove that the earth is round. I'd never even thought about it before!
    Right, I'm orf to gwely. Nos da! Sleep well.

Comment

• Good Morning Tuesday is my new Monday until Easter. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All - Mrs C was taken into hospital yesterday, I got home about 1:30 this morning looks like she will be in there for a few days, they at pumping her full of antibiotics to help get rid of a chest and lung infection, then I can have her home again.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning Everyone.
          Hope Mrs C is home very soon Cadalot
          Well, after a gorgeous day yesterday, what a difference. Never mind. I am working today, like Flo, Tuesday is my new Monday for good. Have changed days and from afternoons to mornings.
          No seedlings have come up yet, early days. As they're in the lounge at the moment, it's so easy to check .......
          Have a great day everybody and big hugs to Cadalot
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all. Nice dry morning here. Hubby and myself are off out sight seeing for the day.
            We are in Mayo since Sunday courtasy of my daughter so we are making the most of it.
            Beautiful scenery in this part of the world.
            Today we are off to Achill Island.
            Have a good day all.ý

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, much nicer today sun is up but it's chilly! Up half the night with Harry dog again...upset stomach this time. He looked really old and done in then he gets up this morning bright as a button looking for breakfast, me? I'm like a half shut knife! Thought 16 year old dogs didn't act as though they were puppies!!
              Hope Mrs. C. gets well soon Cad and she is back home again. Don't forget to look after yourself!
              sigpic

Comment

• Hope Mrs C gets well soon. My dad has gone in to hospital today to have his cancer removed from his bladder. Off to see him later tonight. So today I am going to catch up on laundry and gardening magazines.

I went to the plot yesterday and dug a bed over. Can't wait for the weather to get warmer and plant my seedlings out
                Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon all - hope all are well. Sending big hugs to Mrs C Cad!

I'm just very briefly popping in. Tomorrow is my biggest (and hopefully final if I pass) exam so I am busy cramming. I can't wait for it to be over now, never mind them all being over!!

I'll be back on the other side - everyone behave until then, especially Rary

Comment

• Evening all

Hope Mrs C gets better soon Cadalot.

Had a lovely day. Took daughter to see the new "Beauty and the Beast" as her Easter treat. What a lovely movie and absolutely beautiful singing by Celine Dion in the credits. Glad it wasn't a cartoon version as I can't stand cartoons.

Going to have a chilled evening starting to read "The Last Kingdom." Love the TV show so now going to read through the books - luckily free to me as hubby had bought them all on Kindle. Good job we share some similar tastes in our books.
                    LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Good Morning All Feels quite chilly. Have a good day

Comment

• Hope your lady is well and home soon Cad.

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                          Hope Mrs C gets well soon. My dad has gone in to hospital today to have his cancer removed from his bladder. Off to see him later tonight. So today I am going to catch up on laundry and gardening magazines.
                          Thanks Cariann88 I hope everything went well with your Dad
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning People, thank you for your well wishes for Mrs C she will be in hospital for a few days, they pumped her full of antibiotics which appear to be doing the trick but she is allergic to it and now has red itchy arms and legs, they have changed the antibiotic but the pharmacy could not supply anti histamine so I ended up going and buying some from the chemist.

It appears she has a chest and lung infection and her oxygen levels had dropped and she had stated going blue again. With the antibiotics and her Nippy machine she is back from 82% to 97 - 98% we also had to come home and get her one as they don't have enough in the hospital to go around. I'm glad to report she is feeling much better, and now just wants to get home but she is there until they are happy to release her.
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Dentist today, I'm bricking it! Funny how tooth has stopped hurting this last couple of days!

Get well soon Mrs C.
                              Last edited by Snadger; 05-04-2017, 06:16 AM.
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all, earlier than usual today...give you one guess why?
                                Glad to hear Mrs. C. is on the road to recovery Cad, ridiculous though that a hospital in this day and age does not have the proper medications and equipment necessary for their patients!
                                Have a great day everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X