Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning Folks, up at ny sons waiting for my grandsons to surface its easier to let them have a sleep in than getting them up early don't know what we will do today as there was a bit of moisture in the wind earlier, and at the moment there's a watery sun shining, hope your wife improves enough to get home Cad as there is no place like home when you are feeling a bit low, and if it's anything like my home you will be running in attendance to her all the time I wish you both well
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all, sun is shining brightly out there, don't be fooled, it's still cool out there
      Have a great day everybody
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• GOOD MORNING ALL,lovely sun again,where have the last few days gone to,though it was time i popped in ,alls well here.
        Cad am sorry to hear about the MRS,wishing a speedy return home for both off you.
        AM getting on well now with the hen house,at last got the kit i need,and a free hand using it,am happy for the moment ,have a good day all,hugs to those in need,tea coffee cake ext,help yourselves,off down the garden again,be glad when it's all done,then i can think more about growing stuff.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Hi All!

Not been on for a few, been busy! n very much like Nicos said it then becomes hard to keep up!

Best wishes to Mrs C Cad! Hope all goes well!

My second Southern road trip booked for this weekend, had booked it earlier, but our lasses work decided to change her shifts! How annoying!

But booked the "Penthouse" as a bit of a treat, and actually looking forward to a few days away to be honest!

Cat duties over tomorrow thank gawd, will never do that again!

And now hoping this next venture done! Please everybody! leave me alone! I have my allotment to sort out!
          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• My Kale seeds have sprouted
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Hey Cadders - I don't follow this thread much so only just spotted Mrs C's hospitalization. Hope all goes well and a speedy recovery so she can keep an eye on you...
              sigpic
              1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                Hey Cadders - I don't follow this thread much so only just spotted Mrs C's hospitalization. Hope all goes well and a speedy recovery so she can keep an eye on you...
                Thanks mate, looks like the pneumonia is hanging around a little, even more antibiotics and at least another two days in hospital, at least the new wet room will be completed by the time she gets out.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning All Looking forward to the sunny weather at the weekend. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Grapes, a swift snagging visit from the contractors this morning and then I will be up with the wife to keep her company for the day. I may have to see if I can handle trying to navigate the grapevine via my smartphone at times during the day.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all lovely looking day again.

Almost finished greenhouse base. It took 16 bags of topsoil to level the ground out and it has been rolled over. Going to let it settle a few days before rolling again. Looking good.

Maybe will do some more seed sowing today. Not sure.

Have a good day all
                      LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Morning it was frosty earlier but the suns soon burning it away, lots of birds around today
                        All the best to Mrs Cad recovery.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, it's a beautiful morning out there
                          The GG is coming for an overnight stay today. Looking forward to it, she's going to high school in September and no longer the 'little girl' she was.
                          Our aim is to get her out and about and no iPads, iPhones hopefully
                          On the gardening front, we have sprouts and kale sprouted and a few toms looking hopefull.
                          I have a propagator with flower seeds in that's going nowhere at all.
                          The runner bean trench is in prep mode - hubby does that
                          More spuds to be planted today.
                          Have a lovely day folks
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, dull and chilly start to the day. Not a lot happening today which is good. Domestics on the cards, especially the ironing I really have to get started on that! Cuppa first...kettle's on.
                            Last edited by Jay22; 06-04-2017, 08:58 AM. Reason: Sp.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all. Back home again after our mini holiday.
                              Not sure what to do today.
                              My friends son is a painter and decorator and usually if I need a big job doing I get him in.
                              I asked her to let him know I needed him to wallpaper and paint the dowstairs area of my house and she said he was very busy but would try to fit me in.
                              Well he called yesterday to say he could start but I havnt even looked at wallpaper yet, so panicing a bit now nd think my day is going to be spent in town.
                              I dont want to let the oppertunity pass as I have been meaning to do this for ages.
                              Have a good day all.
                              Hate choosing wallpaper and hubby is useless at colours.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Been away. Came back. Lots of seedlings dead. Mr Snoop full of remorse... Nuff said.

Try again...

Best wishes to Mrs Cadalot for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X