Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all,sunny is great today,sorry about your plants Snoop,like you say nough said,I like picking wallpaper Bramble,my ironing has been done,domestics are now being done,yes,i have my help has changed day,she helped me put the chicken coop sides together and did the lifting for me,wow it looks like it's always been there,bits to finish off,then the run to do,my word am really enjoying myself,and that sun makes all the very big difference,can you tell i am excited,and no you never to old,grab life when you can.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon all - back to work for me, and I have a chest infection that appeared last night from nowhere - so its going to be a long two days until the weekend.

On the bright side my toms are all up and are under the grow light - I'm hoping to get them all potted on this weekend and then I can re-fill the propogator.

Bramble, take some pictures and get a poll up - we'll all help you pick wall paper

Comment

• Good evening, its been cold today the temperature indicator in the car showed 10c but with the wind chill, it felt more like 5 or 6c. had to clean out the car boot today as there was a smell coming from it since I had collected the seaweed, I had noticed it the other day but never mentioned it then this morning my youngest grandson climbed in the car and said there's a stink in here, so that gave OH an opening,so I had to clean it out and dry it off, now guess who will need to buy liquid seaweed feed if he wants to use seaweed.
        OH had put a sample into the local surgery yesterday and today she got a call from the doctor to let her know that she needs more antibiotics, she has been feeling poorly for the last fortnight and has been taking antibiotics for the past week or so but she now needs a different type of pill, so be grateful for your good health if you have it, I am going to set up my cold frames tomorrow, and start moving my flower plants into them, I have also started making up my hanging baskets, so that will clear up a bit of space.
        Well Friday tomorrow, so if you are a driver try not to get too frustrated with the car in front, remember it could be me and I don't like to drive fast nowadays, and no its not because I am retired I got caught speeding several years ago, and realised how stupid it was to be going so fast 106mph. but the policeman put it down as 96mph. I think I got off with that because when I was stopped I acknowledged I was speeding with no,argument against him stopping me, in fact we got into a conversation about where I had been away walking, but it still cost me money, so stay calm have a good day and enjoy your weekend. Goodnight
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all n'all n'all n'everyone else

Unpacking completed....finally forgiven by Hibou ...( she's purrrrring...can you hear her?)...managed to hand weed about 1/4 of the gravel drive today so it's suddenly looking cared for....got 2gites to finish off spring cleaning, and gardens to mow....then...yipppeeee...I can start sowing seeds big time!
          yeeesss!
          Yippppeeee!
          Yey!
          Wowza! Etc etc.......
          Spring time has begun.....
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and friends, let's see what today brings, hopefully but I doubt if for a couple more days until she hits the magic 100 they are looking for, but perhaps the wife will be allowed home.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, lovely looking start to the day.
                The GG stayed over yesterday and I abandoned her at 1 a.m. as her snoring was like a train!
                When I looked in just now she is sleeping diagonally arghh
                Put my seedlings out for a warm up yesterday, but they dry out so quickly, was spraying them every 10 minutes
                Off to work this morning, I only found out yesterday via hubby that it's not Easter this weekend, it's next.
                Those Easter eggs have been in the shops too long lol
                Have a great day all
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all from a cool but sunny Nestland. Must wash my white car today as it is slowly turning green................have a good one.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good morning all,sun is out,all days seem the same when your not work working,and when you done your car BM,i know off another one,inside as well please,all the best for your MRS's Cad & Rary,what if the seaweed was put inside a sealed box,just for the home run rary,have a good day all,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all,

It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

And I am off on Monday & Tuesday Nice long weekend!!

been busy in work and in the garden, but lots to do outside still; hopefully this weekend will help with that...

have a good one
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• 2 long weekends Trip as you'll have next weekend as well...............
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          2 long weekends Trip as you'll have next weekend as well...............
                          Oh yes, you are right Mally

double joy
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• Morning its a lot warmer start than yesterday hope it stays like this
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                              Oh yes, you are right Mally

double joy
                              You might as well book Weds & Thurs off and have a long break...............

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all

Beautifully sunny morning...the cherry tree is in full blossom and glowing ....wonderful!

Sorry to hear of all the illnesses...lets hope all returns to norm ASAP xx

Have a great day everyone.....did ya miss me?
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X