Clear All

• Great news Cad...wish Mrs. Cad. well!
    sigpic

Comment

• Lovely news Cad, best wishes to Mrs Cad
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Had a lovely day.
        Grandaughter 1, aged 14, and grandaughter 2 aged 13, decided to come in for lunch today as they got theirEaster holidays.
        Grandaughter 1 asked if she could bring her friend for lunch.
        Had a lovely, and very interesting afternoon with the three girls. All full of what is going on in "their world"
        So very mature and full of chat.
        It really was an eye opener.
        So enjoyed the company and as a bonus, the friend was totally into the whole growing your own food.
        Think I have a convert.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all!

Great news Cad!

Both me and the Missus made it "Darn Sarth" in one piece, have done the deed and picked up my Aunts remains, been out for a lovely meal n a few drinks, now back in the hotel, our lass is "Pooped" n ready for bed, I;m gunna have a couple of beers n call it a day, Oh! The room is "Awesome"
          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Good Morning Beautiful start to the day here. Glad for you Cad. Room service is late. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and everyone, it's a lovely start here too.
              Have a lovely day
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning everyone. Bright as bright can be this morning. But shocked to see a really hard frost everywhere. I know we're still liable to get them, but it's been so long since the last one I was thinking of leaving the toms and courgettes out at night. Better not, I guess.

Good news about your wife, Cadalot, and about the wet room. Bet she's glad to be back in her own home.

I'm off to the seaside for the day! Haven't been there for a while, so am quite excited. Fish lunch here I come.

Have a jolly day everyone.

Comment

• Morning all, Hi Snoops yep she is happy as a pig in poop, she christened the wet room and loved it.

Half way through the night the skin infection / reaction to the initial antibiotics kicked in as I think she got too warm in the bed with the quilt on. So a good dose or anti histamine and leaving the quilt off and she gradually cooled down and managed to get back on her machine. I have left her in bed to sleep and to wake up when she is ready, as the longer she is on the machine the better her oxygen levels will be and the more energy and better she will feel.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning all - a glorious weekend in prospect here. Today I am intending to plant my spuds at the allotment and clear out the glass shed in preparation for the many, many cucumbers that I have sown (!). I also need to mow the back lawn and have a tidy up around my little garden greenhouse. May try and fit the beansticks into my car - I prepped a lot of bean trenches last weekend.

This evening I am off to see 'Moonlight' at the local Film Theatre and tomorrow I am doing a recce for an 8 mile ramble for the local Ramblers Group. On Wednesday I go to Sicily for a week. I am really looking forward to it but gosh, I miss my OH, I so wish that he were here to go with me.

Have a fabulous weekend whatever you are doing. The weather should be grand, almost everywhere!

Comment

• Morning all, sun is trying to peek out again from behind those pesky clouds...it's having a hard time!

Susie, enjoy your holiday and when you think of your OH he will be right there with you!

Hope Mrs. C. feels better when she wakes Cad!

Hope you all have a great day.
                      Last edited by Jay22; 08-04-2017, 08:46 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Haven't stuck my nose into this thread in a few days - really sorry to hear about Mrs C Cadders, but very glad she's home and the wet room is working out.

Off for a family day in Odell today. My niecelet's naming day. Is it bad that I wish it were rainy? Am so enjoying being on the plot at the moment it's difficult to tear myself away. Tomorrow is Operation Shed Move, so tonight I will be baking everything in sight so my movers are tempted into sticking around till the job's done!
                        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Good morning all. Beautiful sunny morning here. Wish I had not promised my sister I would play pitch and putt with her today as I would rather sprnd it in the garden.
                          However, I am sure I will enjoy it anyway.
                          Hope all have a great day.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• That's our Charlottes planted now, 13 builders buckets with 3 in each, well, one of them only has two.
                            Got a buffet to prepare for tomorrow, so ham baking, eggs boiled and ready to prep. Main cooking will be done this evening as I am working this afternoon. Why do I say yes to these things? ..
                            Washings on line.
                            Oh, and the weather is still glorious
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all!

Beautiful here too...and sooo pretty with all the blossom.
                              Having been in Cheshire last week, I can see that we are more than a fortnight behind here with the trees etc.
                              Strange isn't it...but we do have colder winters so that is clearly why.
                              Floki our dominant cockerel is thoroughly enjoying his new roll in life and crowing constantly.

We came back to about 3 dozen eggs so I'm looking forward to an egg butty later!

Glad to hear Mrs C approves of the wet room- I bet she grins every time she goes in there!Well done Cad!

Right...off to do some gardening...and maybe take some piccies...

Have a great weekend everyone x
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Spring BBQ at the allotment - we've struck lucky with the weather again. Better gt gong and get it all setup. Hve a good day y'all.
                                sigpic
                                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X