Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all,bright here,lunch nearly over then back to work for me,we is coming on slow but sure,run frame work in progress,only time now,only time,have a good afternoon all.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon all and hugs to those wot need em.

I, for one, am very looking forward to a four day weekend - although it would be nice if the forecast perked up, I will try to get lots of garden related things done regardless.

Hope everyone has a wonderful time, whether counting the days off, or without a care in the world

Comment

• Afternoon all,

Nearly there for the long weekend
        Lots to do including getting a cracked window replaced..its a big one tho
        Daughter arrives home from school tour tonight too, so will need to be collected at some late hour...

Planning on making my vegetable garden a bit more "peaceful/relaxing" so am working on adding some "features"...A garden arch being the first, any ideas welcome
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• How about some solar powered doodahs................
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Ten past five here now. So a late drop-in. Not a very productive day, paid drudgery-wise - it wasn't a good idea to sit outside for lunch with a bottle of wine... But Mr Snoop has made some progress sorting out his junk. All good, as I now have a repaired wooden sun lounger and a lovely low wooden armchair dating from who knows when. There's also a rocking chair in there somewhere, but I'm not pushing my luck!

Hope you all had a good day and have a great weekend. Me, I'm planning to plant out the Charlotte potatoes and go to an antiques fair, do a bit of digging and try and catch up on the paid work. Hope we all have fun whatever we're doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              How about some solar powered doodahs................
              Yes indeed Mally, I think I will add some doodahs; can't be without some....
              Just need to find something not toooooooooo tacky
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• With a bit of imagination Trip, I'm sure you could knock up a non-tacky solar water feature...........
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Hello everyone, hope you are all good, and looking forward to a loooong weekend gardening in the sun? Whilst eating Easter eggs of course.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Happy Evening
                    Hope all those with poorly family have had a better day today.
                    As for my day, went to see my Mum then dropped into a nearby GC and watched some chicks hatching There were 2 eggs left to hatch, one baby chick looking bedraggled who'd just emerged and 10 others in various stages of fluffiness. Awwww - they were so cute.
                    I didn't buy anything! Are you impressed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                      . Memory problems are a pain in the butt........
                      I totally agree with you NS, if I make a mistake with anything or say something wrong, OH
                      immediately remembers when I last said it or done it though she some times forgets that I like to have lunch about twelve
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening, I have been very busy the past couple of days, cleaning out a shed at the back of the garden was thinking of using it as a potting shed as it is fitted with 8 x 4 double glazed windows, got rid of a bit of rubbish from it but still need to dump some more, I should ask OH to tidy it up but she would through out some thing I want or need or might need, to be truthful she would empty it completely and then expect it to stay like that all the time also potted up some lettuce, leeks and onions as well as some geraniums, dahlias and more lilies from the scales I had taken off some bulbs, so quite pleased with that, OH made an application five weeks ago to renew her blue badge, got a letter in today telling her to come for an assessment, wouldn't mind too much about that but her earliest appointment two days before her badge is out of date, I just think it was pointless applying early for the renewal, so that could be us snookered for a time as I cant use a normal parking space, I have great difficulty getting out of a car if there's a car parked beside it as I need to have my two legs on the ground to support me when I stand, once I'm up I can walk fine, well that my moan by, perhaps I should have went to an other thread Well for those on holiday over the weekend enjoy your break, for those who are working you have my sympathy, when I was working I usually landed with working holiday weekends, not so good when everyone else is off especially if the weather was good, although that didn't happen too often, the down side of holiday weekends is the roads are usually busy, why cant people stay off the roads, and let me get to where I want peacefully. Goodnight
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• G'Night Young Man.

Comment

G'Night Young Man.
                            .............and rary

Comment

With a bit of imagination Trip, I'm sure you could knock up a non-tacky solar water feature...........
                              Are you reading my mind?

The sound of running water down in my little haven of peace that isn't a hose left on, now that would be heaven

Go on... You have some ideas, dont you

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning People the weekend starts now !!!
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X