This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it 'Easter Egg' day today?

( husband says Not! that means he's forgotten to buy me one!)

I'll keep on nagging!

Have a lovely day and weekend folks. X
    DottyR

Comment

• Good morning all,have a good day,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
        Go on... You have some ideas, dont you
        One that I find quite pleasing is a feature I made out of a silver globe like these........Buy Stainless Steel Gazing Globes (Set of 4) at Home Bargains........drilled a hole through to take some hose & attached a solar pump, found a large ceramic flower pot, filled with gravel, sat the globe in the gravel & watched the water flow down the globe. It's in need of a clean but gives you the idea:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170414_075120.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	2371998
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good Morning, Good Friday Room Service on its way. It's looking like rain here. Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning we've got rain so I hope it doesn't spoil anyone's plans.

Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
            Is it 'Easter Egg' day today?

( husband says Not! that means he's forgotten to buy me one!)

I'll keep on nagging!

Have a lovely day and weekend folks. X
            I think you can eat them Fri, Sat and Sunday and they're calorie free. just this weekend.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Definately need a water feature trip and perhaps a hammock , you'll need a nap listening to the water.

Morning
              It's grey here, still awaiting delivery which should've arrived wed. Grrrrr. So it's supposed to be coming this morning, we also have a customer coming this morning and then the afternoon is ours...although I still need to clean up a bit and make up spare rm with mil descending on us tomorrow. I won't have time tomorrow as working here with OH in the morning then seeing dad (50mins away) .
              Rain is forecast for this afternoon
              Northern England.

Comment

• Love the water globe, BM.

Bright here at the moment and no frost today. Dunluces got quite badly nipped by the frosts we've had, despite being covered over. Hope they recover OK.

Paid drudgery this morning, then digging (still...) and parsnips in paper pots, followed by more paid drudgery.

Comment

• Cheers Snoop, you wouldn't believe how difficult it was to drill. I burnt 2 drill bits out.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    A grey start here but no rain.
                    Myself and my daughter are off to do the 5k Good Run this morning so hope it stays dry.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning n'all
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well...it's raining , customer was running late so has only just set off and delivery still hasn't appeared.
                        The day isn't going well...have checked s/market times to go and get new Star Wars dvd ,something for tea and stuff for the weekend, hoping GC will be open otherwise il have to buy 'something gardeny' to give me my fix from S/market
                        Last edited by Containergardener; 14-04-2017, 09:24 AM.
                        Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all, taking it slowly this morning. Weather not that good, possibly rain later.
                          Have a great day peeps
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            Cheers Snoop, you wouldn't believe how difficult it was to drill. I burnt 2 drill bits out.
                            I did wonder. The closest we could get to those globes is a pétanque ball, so no chance of us doing something similar.

Comment

• These are hollow and really light, I have one that floats around the pond to help reduce ice forming.

Comment

• Good Morning Watery sunshine here so far. Enjoy your day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X