This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
    Lots of chillies and tomatoes moved to the greenhouses.Gonna leave them there overnight with a fleece covering...
    Reminds me I have to get mine in now

Had my birthday on Friday, had to work but came home to presents and a lovingly made wonky chocolate cake Presents included a posh dibber, plant labels & a hands free trug that clips onto your belt - OH knows me well. Eldest chose a tree for me, but as it cost £1250 OH quite rightly decided not to buy it
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
      Easter weekend not going to plan!
      What's up Snoop? You OK?

Comment

• Thanks for thinking of me, guys. Have just written and deleted a long message. The upshot of which is I need to be in two places with two people who aren't well - my Dad and Mr Snoop - and I have to choose. Feeling guilty about my Dad, because I'm pretty sure I could make a difference, and worried about Mr Snoop.

Pretty sure my Dad would tell me to stay with Mr Snoop. And that's the only consolation.

Comment

• Not a good position to be in Snoop.
          Whatever you choose you're going to feel bad

Either way, I hope the situation resolves itself quickly...for the better xx
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hugs to you snoop
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Sorry Snoop, that's really difficult. I realise it's easy to say but try not to feel guilty, you can't be in two places at once, hope things work out for you soon.

Comment

• Morning John & anybody else who may be lurking. It's a bit nippy but the sun has got it's hat on so that's a good sign, don't go over indulging on chocolate but enjoy it none the less.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning BM, morning all, haven't even looked outside yet but the birds are singing away nicely which is always a lovely start to the day.

We have family over for lunch today so just going to prep the veg then potter in the garden and sow some more seeds this morning before getting into the kitchen. Turkey roast with all the trimmings and then a choice of Mrs JJ's homemade Christmas pud or rhubarb crumble. I love a bank holiday

Comment

• Morning,

Went and picked the OH up from work and the sun is out and the birds are tweeting. They saying on the news this morning that its going to rain. So not sure weather to go out to the plot or stay in.

I will have my coffee and then decided what I am going to do. Hope you have a good day

Happy Easter
                    Carrie

Comment

• Good Morning All We have sun - I just hope that it's warmer than yesterday. Have a good day and Happy Easter
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Sunny here. Left my toms and chilies in gh overnight by mistake so will have to check them.....

Easter lunch and egg hunt at a friends this pm which is always good fun.

By the end of the day fully expect to have enough chocolate to last the children for a few months!
                        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning Up since 5:00 washed breakfasted, tidying around, roast beef in the oven, peeled the spuds and put in water, made Mrs C breakfast & tea, about to make a flask of coffee then as soon as my daughter arrives to keep an eye on Mrs C I'm off to the allotment to plant spuds!

Have a great Sunday whatever you are doing.
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning

Feel for you snoop
                            Raining here, I may hide in GH away from mil this morning repotting a clematis .
                            Off back to the home to see dad, had a bad day yesterday...I want to see his care plan today , the managers in so il be hunting her down. They just seem to be 'winging it' , most residents communicate needs or are mobile. He is neither so ....?
                            May call see mum before /or/after visit. I've bought her some flowers.
                            She was cold outside having a cuppa yesterday so is back thinking of getting a summerhouse. The mindset of saving for a rainy day does nothing ...told her to just get one , brother and nephew have them so il see where got theirs, we will assemble it /paint it etc.

Anyway, enough ramblings ...have a lovely Easter everyone, I hope some of you get outside. Xx
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all, big hugs to you Snoop, not a nice situation.
                              Sun is out at the moment, but due to disappear in an hour or so. Washing machine is on, hopefully it will dry out there today.
                              Had a nice evening yesterday with Daughter and her partner, roast lamb was delicious. More than enough left for us today.
                              All seedlings are behaving well, first two buckets of Charlottes have broken through twice.
                              Happy days
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning those with rain please keep it to yourselves please some things aren't for sharing.

You're in a difficult position Snoop whatever you decide you're going to feel bad. hope you're OK.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X