Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooking done apart from roast lamb which is waiting to go in. Outlaws will have three meals on wheels for this week. I'm creamed so don't feel like gardening now!
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I took a friend to see his children today. I won't go into it but I find it very upsetting. My daughter was supposed to be here again today so I left the dogs incarcerated in the sitting room so they don't have any accidents on the new but as yet unvarnished dining room floor. Not really a problem, but she hasn't been here.

I need food! The weather forecast is for heavy frosts overnight this week. I now have rather a lot of plants that will need to be indoors but nowhere to put them. Have I been too keen to start gardening?

Oh. And we lifted the Dalek. There's virtually no compost and so many eggshells you wouldn't believe. I've been putting stuff in it for 20 years but not needed to use the results. Nobody ever said the eggshells needed to be pulverised first. Can you imagine a Dalek full of eggshells. Fortunately my daughter said hers was the same. Otherwise I would've been wrong again. We've been stamping on them. They're where the new patio is going so not a problem. Strangely I think them rather disgusting.
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• VC I must say I do so like your forward planning
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Just having a catch up on here!

Snoop! you seem in better order, so your decision must of been the best one!

Been in work today, laid Aunt to rest, which I'm glad about, chapter closed!

Got a "Road trip" to do down to "Borramwood" Weds this week which I'm not looking forward to, but "Needs Must"

Best wind m neck in n and bless all a good nights sleep!
          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Thanks, Deano. Just have to sit it all out and wait for whatever's going to happen to happen.

Bet there's another frost tomorrow, it's perishing here at the moment.

Comment

• Evening all. Good day today . Bit of work this morning then rest of the afternoon at home with OH children and parents. Did a few bits in the garden. Eldest sleeping in caravan with my parents - v excited as first grandchild to stay in the new caravan - not sure how much sleep my parents will get

Work tomorrow till 3, then rest of the week off till Tuesday!
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• On the fruit tree theme I'm thinking of getting three cordon apples to go along a fence in the front garden. Only have space for the three so will have to think "what would VC do?", & do the opposite
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• What would VC do?
                  Is this some new decision making strategy - or have you been watching Finding Dory?

Comment

• Who's Dory when he's at home?
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• He's a fish with short term remembery loss.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Dory's a she-fish, not a he-fish

Too late for this - I'm orf! Nos da, everyone - sleep well

Comment

• Good Morning All I'm Room Service today. Alarm was a shock. I bet it's a lovely day today. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Look, no frost! And here comes the sun.

Bacon sandwich please, Florence Fennel. Hope it's not the last of the bacon, as I bet Nicos will have one too. Either that or bacon on a buttered crumpet for extra sinfulness! I'll make the coffee.

Comment

• Morning Flon'all n'all

Nah...*sniffs air....did someone mention bacon?

Fruit salad and live yog for my breakfast today...what a good gal

Domestics this morning, followed by a swim, then mowing then more domestics if time.
                              Day sorted!

Anyone got any Easter eggs left?...I have one Cadbury's button one I think I may try and keep a while....but then again, maybe not !
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Ummmm BACON........ Nuff said, Morning all Sun shining today looks like being a good day.
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X