X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Feels warmer, good. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, hope you are all well. Been down in Ayrshire for a few days but back for a rest! Ditches to clear, wood to collect, fences to paint...you get the idea. Anyhoo, looks like loads to catch up on so will see you in a bit. Have a great day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Very cloudy this morning. Rain and thunderstorms forecast. Hope there's no hail. Nights due to get very cold again in the next week or so. Could be yet more frosty nights. Meanwhile, coffee is on the go. It's decaff if anyone's interested...

Have a great day everyone.

Comment

• Morning all - glorious blue skies here and it doesn't look like there was a frost last night after all. Next week looks a bit miserable though.

Fat pony day, though the kids aren't back at school yet so the ponies are essentially coming in for a brush and some more food then going out again. Farrier's coming to check all their feet are fine as they are nearly all unshod.

This one's my favourite. He's a big, tubby, hairy cob with a tufty mane, but he prances around like he's some floaty Arab. Love 'im!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Archie.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	2372098
          http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning everyone from a beautiful sunny Nestland, after bacon I must take the car for a spin to keep the battery charged. Have a good one.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
              Good Morning All Feels warmer, good. Have a good day
              You're right Flo its a couple of c's warmer than yesterday here as well. so I'll be out in the garden soon instead of hiding my my GH
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Blue sky and very cold here this morning. The greenhouse went down to 3.1c overnight and hardening-off operations are temporarily suspended!

I think I'll take Mrs H out somewhere and resume gardening tomorrow. Have a nice day all!
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Good morning,

No allotment for me today. I was not well last night so I went to bed very early. Must of needed the sleep didn't get up till 8am. Feeling better today.

Got to take dad back to hospital today to have his drainage bag removed. What they put in him when he had his op to remove the cancer on his bladder.

Hope you all have a good day
                  Last edited by cariann88; 19-04-2017, 07:57 AM.
                  Carrie

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

We had the frost!....-2C last night, but wonderful and sunny now!

I bought my geraniums last week , but they can't go out permanently for another 5-6 weeks !
                    So, they are living in the garage overnight and out in the sunshine all day...watering and feeding them.
                    I've only ever brought them on for a couple of weeks before, but doing this should save us some dosh!
                    Last year the nursery had sold out by mid may and the ones at market were very much more expensive....so , lets see how we get on!
                    Lack of window sills or a greenhouse certainly has it's drawbacks .

Have a great day everyone....less than a couple of weeks until the next Bank holiday!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all,another nice day looks set,i got lots of plants to pot on,,the cues are doing great inside the home,am going to look for my inside pot ,and try 1 inside,the all female,either it will or will not work,hope peeps are feeling better than last week,have a good day all,am of to work.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning from ............you know where!
                        A day of gardening, maybe? Who knows?
                        Whatever, it'll be fun. Hope your day is fun too

Comment

• Good morning waiting at my daughter's for a delivery some time in the morning, was unable to get on last night as I was unable to access the internet, this has been happening several times recently, so thinking about changing my provider, I have been with talktalk for a number of years now, so would be grateful for any recommendations, criteria is free phone, reliable, cheap perhaps that should have been the first
                          Overnight temperature in G/H was 9.5 in the cold frame 4.5 so not too cold, don't know what I will do today, but I noticed a can of paint had been moved to a more prominent position, perhaps I should suggest she gives it a dust and sits a vase of flowers on it,,,,,, naw better just ignoring it, then again the painting might be finished by the time I get back home, (and cows might fly). Well have a good day and keep safe bye
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• A mid morning hello from me
                            Sun is out, no frost last night, but better to be safe than sorry. Hubby has got the routine now.
                            The first two buckets of Charlottes are growing really well. No sooner than I have covered the shoots, 24 hours later they are back again. By the end of the week they will be full to the top.
                            Seedlings are all going well, out in the sunshine, in before dark.
                            Not doing anything planned today, let's see what happens.
                            Have a great day
                            Last edited by Nannysally99; 19-04-2017, 09:15 AM.
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Hardening off operations suspended here, too - it's not getting much above 10 degrees during the day...

Comment

• I'll take you up on the coffee, Snoop

Lovely pony, Sparrow. What a gorgeous photo.

Day 2 of daughter being away on school trip. Missed her normal loud greeting first thing this morning. Never again will I moan that she talks too much!

Went for a nice meal out today and had a pleasant walk in the sun. Was a much nicer day than expected.

I put newspaper over my outdoor lettuce last night and I didn't need to as not that cold.

Enjoy the evening everyone
                                LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X