Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * hands up...I'll go for a cuppa please Jay...and a hotx bun too please HH!

Am I the only one with frost?
    Next door neighbour's has planted out his courgettes already, but he's more sheltered than we are...hope they have survived

I've been watching a blackbird rooting around one of the veg plots.( They are all still under cardboard,compost and grass clippings )... he was having a great time looking for delicacies for his brekkie!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Ooops...missed your post there 1Bee...hope you feel better soon...not nice x

Comment

• I was just enjoying picturing your blackbird, Nicos.

Comment

• Come on over...we can watch him together...he's still at it!
          I'll put the kettle on......

Comment

• Confession - found a bake your own can of cinnamon swirls in the fridge, nearly a week after sell by date.
            Baked em, ate THREE and just to make them a tad less fattening, didn't bother with the icing drizzle on the top.
            I shall be dancing from the ceiling shortly .........
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Best eat the rest...then peeps will think you threw out the packet !

Comment

• Morning its raining so I'm glad I got my outside gardening up todate yesterday

Originally posted by happyhumph View Post

Toasted hot cross bun with butter for breakfast - yum. 4 left if anyone wants one?
                I love those spread with Marmite, but then everything tastes good with a bit of Marmite

Good luck with your phone search Jay
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Changed my mind and going tomorrow Bren, too tired. You have to be in a certain frame of mind when dealing with these young whippersnappers in phone shops!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon all,my old bones are sore and the back feels brocken,but am on a mission,it's squeel and carry on,slow but sure,just rang a chicken place,near Coalville,and i have to ring tom PM and see if they ready,then hope to go pick up 5 little ladies,blue,speckeldy,black rock,amber link and a warren,plus all what they will need,now over to the chook thread weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• You, Lottie dolly are a flippin inspiration to us all. Cannot wait to see your gals happy in your garden
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• get away with yar,if i make my mind up,thats it,but i know i will have to take things a lot easier for a while,and take stock of my reall age hehehehehe,several peeps that know us are suprised but some are NOT,i am just pleased my shoulder has held up,but again,i have found ways to get round that one,plus i am sensible,most of the time heheh,note to self,get back to work silly moooooo
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Photos of the ladies when you get them please lottie! Well done you!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Congratulations, lottie. Hope you have lots of fun with them. They keep you busy for hours on end just watching their antics.

Comment

• Got home from hols at tea-time yesterday. You must have had rubbish weather, because very few of the plants in the greenhouse were in need of a water! Selfishly, I am glad it has been so poor here; it was awesome in Sicily! Not crowing, just saying

Comment

• It's possible to go off people susieq

Hope you're feeling better 1Bee - not fun. I'm also looking forward to pics of girls lottie, & I'm sorry Bren, but no hot cross buns of mine are going to have the abomination that is marmite on them

Great day with parents and children, morning mooching at home and collecting car, then afternoon at wildlife park with mum and children. Wonderful watching gibbons grooming each other and catching bugs with those loooooong arms. Eldest spent 25 minutes stroking a giant flemish rabbit and asked for one as a pet.....

Youngest nearly asleep, so off into garden to get as much done as possible. Lovely having parents to visit as they're to far away for a weekend trip, but does curtail time spent sorting out seeds and seedlings...
                                Last edited by happyhumph; 20-04-2017, 06:51 PM. Reason: Spellcheck thinks Bren is actually Brentwood
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X