Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening, been a bit of a funny day today, an occasional slever in the wind and yet a good drying wind in between, I could actually have let my wife cut the grass-------if I was brave enough to tell her to do that, watching the grandchildren till the back of six, and then out to the greenhouse where I potted on some begonias, petunias and lettuce, also made up a couple of baskets and planted out some strawberries. I note that a lady grape says if she makes up her mind that's it, now there's a wee word with a big meaning, IF, if my wife is making up a mind its usually mine - I think you (me) or, I've decided that you, mind you I wouldn't change her, with my luck I would get someone worse. Well soon be the weekend, so take care and stay safe and pass on a smile. Goodnight
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning Happy Friday and have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all, can't believe it's Friday already. It's a wet one here. Have a lovely day.
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning Crew, I can't put it off anymore I have two appointments today one in morning at 10 and another in the afternoon at 2, Mrs C would like to cancel them, but I have to work and she has to learn that her world will not collapse and she will be OK to be left for a while. I will make sure she is fed and watered before I go, I will pop back between visits to have lunch and make sure she fed and watered again, and my second appointment is only in 10 minutes up the road.

Have a great day whatever you end up doing.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning from a nippy but bright Nestland, jobs to do today include cleaning out the pond filter & clearing one of the beds in the cage. Have a good one whatever you are doing & a happy Friday to all you in employment...........for me? everyday is whatever day I choose..............
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, chilly outside, definately no sun today. Hopefully it will warm up a tad later
              Work this morning, then a weekend off.
              Have a great day everyone
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Really hard frost last night. Some of my Brussels sprouts seedlings in one of the cold frames are frozen solid. Might not get to test my sprouts pruning techniques after all... All the tender plants were indoors, thank goodness. But normally they'd be in the ground by now. The courgettes are huge. And the toms are going to have to get potted on. Which is a nuisance for Mr Snoop: I'm back off to Britain so he'll be doing the in-out, in-out, don't shake it all about for a couple of weeks again. Had the potatoes covered up but they had a distinct 'look' about them this morning when I took the covers off.

Really, enjoying the Scottish weather words recently, Rary. Found smirr, but what's slever? A quick check on the internet suggests it's drool. I think I'd be staying indoors in conditions like that!

Comment

• Morning all. Another day with parents today - away from my garden the whole day! Having a cuddle on sofa with two lovely children.

Right, time to jump in the shower and get on with things. Have a good day all.
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all. Another day with parents today - away from my garden the whole day! Having a cuddle on sofa with two lovely children.

Right, time to jump in the shower and get on with things. Have a good day all.
                    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning we had a tropical 7c overnight in the GH still not much warmer now though, never mind its not raining
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all - grey here. But not too cold. Off to Shugborough this afternoon to visit the garden(s) - it has been taken over by the NT and am interested to see what they have done! Then tomorrow down to Herefordshire to visit my parents, Sunday morning out rambling (unless it thrashes it down with rain), Sunday evening, FiL round for supper and then .... it's Monday again! Present a moving target - that's my motto. Have a lovely weekend, whether you are stationary or not.

Comment

• Good morning all,at least it's dry so far,she will be fine cad,it's a big thing for her,she will get used to it,mine was the opposit,he soon got used to it,shoes on and out,cruel to be kind,have a happy friday all.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Beautiful morning here...just needs to warm up a tad, then I'm out there!
                            Hope to get some seeds in under fleece today.Bit chilly overnight still, but no harm in trying!
                            Nearly weekend!...have a great day y'all
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I've never heard of the word slever used to describe weather either Snoops, it's a new one on me. Is it Ayrshire rary?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                                I've never heard of the word slever used to describe weather either Snoops, it's a new one on me. Is it Ayrshire rary?
                                Possibly Rayrshire?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X