Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallow again...............well, that's the pond filter cleaned out & pond topped up from the stream. Bacon & Egg Double Decker is digesting nicely, next jobs on the list, rake out some compost from the chicken tractor & top up the Munty House in readiness for the Beans, then clear the cage bed out so I have a plan for the Sprouts.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• We have rain, can't remember when we last had some, I bet it's in now till the end of August!!

Comment

• Good morning from a very grey Dublin. Dont know whst is on the cards for today but off out walking now.
        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Rary and "drool" go together somehow - in a dribbley kind of way
          Morning All, a bit of pottering, seed bunging and weed decapitation on the cards here - in the sunshine 18.7c according to the L1dl thermomermometer
          Enjoy your Friday

Comment

• Happy Friday everyone

It's an extra happy Friday for me as my daughter is getting back from her school trip today. Hooray, I have missed her constant chatter and singing and dancing about the house. Kind of quiet with just me and him indoors!

One day nearer to the greenhouse fitting. I don't know how I can stand the wait. This is better than Christmas lol.

The cat has been very naughty chewing my plants. I knew it was her when I saw the fur on a chewed leaf. Hmm oh well better let her off as she's getting old.

Enjoy the rest of the day!
            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Good afternoon, for Snoop and Jay, if you see something that you would like to eat it can make your mouth water, your not quite drooling, but your mouth is wet, your slevering at the thought of it, if there is a slever in the wind you can feel the wet but not be soaked, a bit less than a smirr as it only lasts a very short time, just enough to feel the wet, and yes Jay it could be a local word, and due to radio and TV English, we dont get the same opportunity to teach the rest of you nowadays
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Again good afternoon, finished up having to contact my internet provider as I was having difficulty accessing the internet, I was asked if I had tried resetting the system and checked all the connections which I had done, so they shut me down for a time to allow them to check the system out, after that they couldn't find anything wrong, so an engineer will call on Monday to check the system at my end, and I am quite sure you could guess whats happening now,,,,,, the internet is working fine, I've had no problem getting on line since I contacted them but I will still wait for the man to come on Monday.
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                  We have rain, can't remember when we last had some, I bet it's in now till the end of August!!
                  So you only get the rain once a year up there then

Comment

• VC just read your last post, remember, its a long road without a turn
                    I will let you try and work out that saying by yourself

But if your struggling let me know, I don't mind helping you , Care in the Community, after all

Comment

• Evenin' all.
                      Having (another!!!) alcohol free evening, and feeling blummin' self-righteous now! I don't feel any better for it though ..........

Hope it's been a productive Friday - rather overcast and dreary here. Oh well, and I have shift to do tomorrow .....

My bulbs planted last October have been supplying me with a splash of colour. Some red ones are peeping through today, I noticed (trying to download pic taken last weekend in the sunshine, but it won't let me for some reason!)
                      So, anyway, I had some mini daffs, some lilac, dark purple and now red tulips .... pretty
                      ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                      a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                      - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                        VC just read your last post, remember, its a long road without a turn
                        I will let you try and work out that saying by yourself

But if your struggling let me know, I don't mind helping you , Care in the Community, after all
                        If its a long road without a turn - it means that I haven't gone round the bend yet

Comment

• Very good VC a great answer
                          Was out in the greenhouse for a time, and as frost is forecast for the coming week I was thinking about keeping the fire on overnight as I have two or three hundred small plants as well as eight baskets along with five tomato plants and four pots of potatoes that won't survive frost, so I have a fire surrounded with three three by two paving slabs in a U shape, I was wondering if I removed one of the sides would it let more heat out, or will the slab kept close to the fire act as a radiator, and taking note of what Potty said when discussing a fire in the greenhouse I have a carbon monoxide monitor in the greenhouse, you never know the way my wife looks at me some times I might finish up sleeping there, just for a rest of course. Nice to have you back Susie hope you are keeping well, and alcohol free evenings are easy I have them all the time. Well have a good weekend keep safe and pass in a smile. Goodnight

Comment

• Morning all. Was woken by small child st 6 am on Saturday - aaargh, too early
                            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning Campers, I spy the sun coming around the corner have a great Saturday wherever you are and whatever you are doing.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning we've got the start of some sunshine Cad and looking at the weather for today its going to stay dry until this evening.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X