Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I edit any posts when using a kindle, things are put in that I don't want to say and when I try to sort them I can't, Now that reminds me of something but I just can't put my finger on it, I will ask OH about it, oh no I can't she's not talking to me because she thought I said something wrong which I didn't
    A previous post should have been mint cake and gingerbread
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I was seriously worried about you eating divestment cake, rary! Would you have to take your vest off to eat it?

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
        Why can't I edit any posts when using a kindle, things are put in that I don't want to say and when I try to sort them I can't, Now that reminds me of something but I just can't put my finger on it, I will ask OH about it, oh no I can't she's not talking to me because she thought I said something wrong which I didn't
        A previous post should have been mint cake and gingerbread
        I get that with my Kindle as well Rary, not all the time just sometimes.
        Thinking about your cake I remember being really disappointed with Kendal mint cake it was like eating a chunk of sugar rather than the nice piece of fruit cake I was expecting.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Yes, would rather have Kendal fruit cake than mint cake
          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Glad you're feeling better Flo - it hung around really badly for about 2 weeks, with another couple of months of wooziness, then came back a few more times with colds for about a year when I had it, so congrats on knocking it back quickly

Still no gardening done but looking forward to a busy weekend and possibly a bit of seed sowing tomorrow afternoon if youngest amenable. Getting quite desperate now!

One problem I've found with my new gh/blowaway thing is that I'm running out of big pots managed to get two today for free, broken rims but fine for gh. Old waste paper baskets and animal feed tubs may be pressed into service if I can find some....
            Last edited by happyhumph; 25-04-2017, 09:11 PM.
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              I was seriously worried about you eating divestment cake, rary! Would you have to take your vest off to eat it?
              Now that I don't know,but will let you know after my time away , if I divest anything I may need Marie's Kendel mint cake for energy, that after all is what its for
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Morning Crew - looking rather bleak out there at the moment and the weather forecast for the bank holiday weekend isn't looking great, then guess what it gets warmer and brighter after holiday Monday!
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, was up earlier as Harry dog seems to think as soon as the sun is up he must get up! That's fine but then I'm left and he goes back to bed after an hour and that's him most of the morning! Looks to be another lovely morning but I think it has to get cloudier this afternoon. Hope you all have a lovely day.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Good morning a nice bright cold morning, the greenhouse temperature dropped to 6c overnight I had left a fan on overnight to keep the air moving but don't know if it made any difference to the temp. I think it does prevent frost damage, keeping the air moving provides a bit of protection for the plants, well enjoy you're day need to go and attend to the boy's as they are looking for their breakfast, oh and Jay dogs like to show you how you should live, do what you need to do, then chill out. Bye
                    Last edited by rary; 26-04-2017, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Morning all from a cold but sunny Nestland, don't know what the temp got down to overnight but can't see any damage so that's good. Wrap up & have a good one.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all. Lovely morning here, but a light covering of ice in the dogs water bowls, so hope everything in gh is OK.

Work this morning then collecting youngest at lunchtime. Need to do a shop - sausages for dinner, & have run out of Earl Grey teabags.

Right, got to get ready, have a good day all
                        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!
                          Sleeting heavily here too!
                          Quite nice to wake up to...espesh as it's our son's 30th birthday today
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Happy birthday to your son Nicos. Hope he has a great day.
                            My son was 43 last Monday, how the years fly.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All I'm beginning to think it couldn't have been vertigo going on how long others suffered, but the same symptoms kept me off work around the same time last year. I wonder if it's really just a time out warning? We had a hailstorm at teatime yesterday for about ten minutes, looked like it had been snowing afterward. Managed some meals on wheels yesterday. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning it feels colder here outside than yesterday but we don't have any icy. bit odd.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X