• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a great weekend Rary
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Plenty of reasons for cycling so Nicos
      I cycled into work yesterday morning and then did an extended spin home, so did over 100km for the day.. Timely as I have 140km cycle to do soon

Still enough of that.. Time for another glass of red..
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
        Plenty of reasons for cycling so Nicos
        I cycled into work yesterday morning and then did an extended spin home, so did over 100km for the day.. Timely as I have 140km cycle to do soon

Still enough of that.. Time for another glass of red..
        Don't let that stop you Tripmeup....I'll drink the red while you do another 100 k's.....Where's that whistling emoticon?
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Hello again folks. Came over to check something out for a local fb site and had to stop and say Hi.

No bank holiday here. But I'm off for 6 nights so it feels like a holiday anyway.
          Need to get outside and find out if the birdlife has left me any quince this year. Might attack the paddocks for rosehips if I'm energetic later in the week.

Daughter got her licence since we spoke last. Got the licence one week and had to learn to city drive the next week when she moved out to study. If my hair wasn't grey beforehand, it would have been then.

Another dry summer here so not much in the way of produce, especially considering the snake was oversummering next to the front garden. Big beggar it is now too!

Moving all veg out to the back garden now. Will only have the mower to play with if it wants to stay.

I've got a super 0 birthday this year....have booked a beach house and told the kids their presence is required! It will be windy and freezing (although warmer than here, the Sydney kids will be shivering) but there is an outdoor bbq, and a pizza oven, so I've told them to bring their wooliies and they're cooking. I shall be sitting in a chair with me wine and me uggies.
          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Morning Crew and what ever time of day it is there Feral, looks like George Formby weather out there, just a tad chilly.
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, don't care what it looks like out there, my washing machine is on.
              No, the forecast is good for later, so it will be chores/garden for us.
              Hubby's just off to the bakers, boiled egg anyone?
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all Hi Feral lovely to hear from you. It was bright and sunny earlier, but dull now. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all'll!

Feral!!!!!

How lovely to see you again

Gosh....time is really flying by!...sounds like you are in for a really lively birthday celebration...enjoy!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Heyup Feral, long time no see. Morning to you & everyone else, it's a tad parky this morning with drips coming from the sky, no idea what they are. Was planning on doing a bit of log splitting to keep on top of it but not risking running an extension if a sprinkle of water is due. Have a great weekend & congrats on your 0 birthday Feral. Don't leave it so long next time.
                    Last edited by Bigmallly; 29-04-2017, 08:03 AM.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning everyone, daughters sixteenth next weekend so making a push in the garden to make it presentable in the hope that the weather holds out and we can spend time outside. Have loads of potting on to do and still have seeds to sow so lucky we have the extra day. My son (14) asked if he could help at the allotment this weekend, I would have posted earlier but I've only just managed to pick myself up from the floor

Comment

• Got sunshine here for a change...I think it may be a tad warmer?.....
                        Had a lovely BBQ last night....but had to eat it indoors
                        One week today we should have hen chicks......counting down the days.....fingers crossed they all hatch
                        Lots of pottering for me this weekend....bit of cleaning, bit of ironing, lots of gardening (Hazel fencing perhaps?)... deffo spuds going in!
                        Our neighbour has a micro tractor , so no doubt OH will use the topper in the field again
                        Nice that they both willingly share tools eh?

Have a great weekend y'all....

Comment

• Ha John...well done that lad!
                          Now then...are you going to have to wait till he wakes up?......
                          Last edited by Nicos; 29-04-2017, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Morning all and whatever time of day it is with you Feral! It's greyish but bright here, the clouds are high so I think it'll be OK. Potting on and greenhouse work today. I am 'in charge of' FiL for a second week so taking him shopping later and he will probably come for his supper tomorrow. Had a super walk around Market Drayton last Sunday with the Ramblers; I'm hooked - going again tomorrow! Have a lovely day and indeed long weekend, however you spend it.

Comment

• Morning sll. It started sunny but some cloud starting to roll in.
                              Off to pitch and putt leaving OH to continue stripping wallpaper.
                              Place is looking very depressing with no paper on the walls and no carpet on the stairs but I know it will be worth it in the end. Eldest grandson coming for the day so he will lend a hand as well.
                              Hope to get some gardening done later in the day.
                              Enjoy, whatever youre doing.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Some of my family live in Market Drayton Susie - small world Repotting Tom's at the minute and being really ruthless about how many I'm growing on and composting the rest. It's hard
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X