Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening, just back in after being out since 10 this morning, need to get changed and go for my tea wonder if I should forget my wallet tonight, she might not think it was deliberate. Had an other good day dry warm with a wee bit wind blowing, had a good walk round Muncaster gardens, which reminded me of Crayray, will need to try and get round to see those gardens again. Well off for tea, have a good evening.
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Keep smiling rary but clench your gums so your teeth don't fall out.......................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Went train spotting today, not been since I was a kid in the 1950's/60's
        Tay bridge steam by R MAURINS, on Flickr
        The engine we should have had broke down, this is the only steam train we will get this year on the main line.

Comment

• This must be a 1st..................Am I on't reet thread?.....................Oh well, good morning Mallly from a mild Nestland. Had some much needed rain overnight so should be perfect for hoeing over the beds then giving them a manure mulch...............Happy May Day.
          Last edited by Bigmallly; 01-05-2017, 05:36 AM.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning BM looks like you get to sort out Breakfast

Morning late comers! Did you enjoy a nice lie in!

I got pinched punched by my husband before I was fully awake. As is typical with Bank hol round here, it is raining. I feel sorry for the market stall holders who put up with this every year.

I hope to do some seed sowing today. Nothing else to really worry about. Have a good one
            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!
              Looks like you are the first BM!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• May Day ( or labour day as it is over here) greetings to you all.

Drizzly too here Marie.
                Went to a Vide Grenier yesterday where there are normally over 200 stalls.
                6 stalls turned up.
                It is usually heaving with visitors

There are another two elsewhere today but I fear they will be just as empty .
                Sad thing is that the catering tents will have ordered and paid for vast amounts of food which just won't be needed.

Whatever I do today, one thing I should really do is start cutting back on eating!

Have a great day everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Went to a Vide Grenier yesterday where there are normally over 200 stalls.
                  6 stalls turned up.
                  It is usually heaving with visitors
                  I blame Brexit.......................why not, it's getting blamed for everything else.

Comment

• Me too BM...even the skies are crying.

Comment

• Morning all, the sun was shining ish when I was first up, now it's clouded right over. Rain overnight though. The garden needs that.
                      Nothing planned apart from a visit the the GC
                      Have a great Bank Holiday to those that work. Retirees, as you were, it's just another day....
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here too. Room service on time today and Kindle at the ready. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Come on Lumpy....we're waiting to hear how your new babbie is getting on

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Come on Lumpy....we're waiting to hear how your new babbie is getting on
                            Check out the happy thread Nic.................

Comment

• Good morning, just about to check out and head home, it has been a good weekend, a bit dull but no rain, now heading for the heat, don't know whither to go straight home or wonder will decide as we drive, see you later
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning its raining but sunny out so i'll be in the GH later seed sowing. not sure yet what else we're doing today.

Have a Safe journey Rary
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X