Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too drizzly for me too to go out and work in the garden.....don't feel so guilty about sneaking off out now!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all,we got some sun again,with a gentle beeze,Cad so pleased you and MRS are getting sorted out,every little helps ay,awe poor harry dog,IF you have any old £5's left,surely the bank will just change them for you,hope the knee sorts out soon Nicos,have a good day all.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all Glad to hear Mrs C is doing better Cad.

Very cold here today. Even the greenhouse is cold. Only 10 degrees in there Brr back to a jumper again.

Hubby is helping out at school with their Egyptian day so I have a free day to potter around really. Cat has taken advantage of my lap while I have a cuppa.

Now to decide what to do ...
        LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Good afternoon an other nice day very warm if out the wind, spent most of the day removing a Bush from the side of the path going into the patio, OH thought it would be safer for the grandsons if it came out, and the ever obedient husband I took it out, now up at my daughter's with the two oldest grandsons, the two younger ones are with Gran, sometime being a bit deaf comes in handy as the younger boy is playing the guitar, and I can turn off my hearing aid. I note from one of Nicos' posts that paper fivers go out of circulation at the end of the week, will need to see what I can do about that as it will make the mattress very uneven and I like to keep the tenners hand twentys in the piles they are in and these plastic fivers might be slippery, need to go just now and make the boy's something to eat, enjoy the good weather, those that have it and those with poor weather I am sure you can get something to do without resorting to housework
          Last edited by rary; 03-05-2017, 03:20 PM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, it was a beautiful warm day yesterday and looks like more of the same today...hope you have a good one!
              sigpic

Comment

• Forgot to say Happy Star Wars Day!
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Is that today? Nearly forgot!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning All Happy Star Wars day

Click image for larger version

Name:	Darth Gardening.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	2372402
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all from a windy Nestland, main job for today is getting those damn logs undercover that I found under the Nettles & Brambles.............Have a good one.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!
                        I see you got the best frock today Flo.....or was it the Princess Leia outfit?...I did leave it out last night, but it seems to gave gone!
                        Cad...are you wearing it?

Bit nippy here this morning, so I've decided it's going to be a chutney morning!
                        Mango and apple I think...just need to go and have a look to see what's in the freezer....

Have a great day everyone
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning no wind here BM its just a dull looking day.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,

Bit breezy here which was against me on my cycle into work so that made it a bit tougher..Done now though, so feeling fresh and ready for the day..
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Should be easier on the way back then Trip?!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

Warmer than yesterday and just a bit of sun so I'm hoping the clouds burn off and we get more sun. It's hard getting my seeds to germinate at the moment.

Got my overalls on for a day of gardening. Lots to pot on.

Have a great day everyone. No idea what Star Wars day is - is that a new made up occasion? Can't keep up with these things. But have a good one.
                                LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X