Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about ne'er cast a clout - we've got the heating on! Don't tell me to change my butcher, I've roasted a happy chicken this morning and there's a joint of beef in the oven
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Ditto here FF, it's cold outside, no sign of sun. So I'm indoors catching up on to recordings
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• I'm going to brave an hour outside to prepare the bean bed Sal - the road to hell and all that

Comment

• Managed 40 minutes, but distracted from the bean bed by more urgent weeding. Cup of tea now

Comment

• Not often this happens but it's absolutely gorgeous up here, lovely and sunny and warm...don't worry it won't last! Everything is as dry as a bone though! Been lazing in the garden all afternoon, will probably pay for getting too much sun.
            sigpic

Comment

• Flo, the bean trench, frame, planting, feeding and watering are all down to hubby
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all, so excited to see some yellow flowers on some of my tomatoes. That was good. On the other hand, seeds are very slow to germinate right now. Even things that should be quick like runner beans are taking ages.

Busy day and spent hours in the kitchen this arvo making fruit crumble and quiches. Had enough cooking and then hubby cut his hand so I ended up washing up as well - just as there was lots to do, typical.

Enjoy the rest of the evening.
                LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Afternoon fishing trip on the local burn, blazing sun and got sun burnt, even with sun cream on(not used to sun and heat up here this time of year).
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Wild trout.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	2372469
                  Did think of having it for tea, but put it back and had sausages instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
                    Having a cuppa then will work out what I should be doing - hoovering, washing up or dusting. Hmm lovely pick! Must be great to have a cleaner and never do any of those boring chores again.

Have a good day everyone.
                    It is good having a cleaner Marie, and not having to do to do those chores, actually I had to get a licence before mine would stay in the house, but now she is in the house she doesn't accept the master maid thing, I have to do as I'm told or else, and I don't want to ask what the or else is.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Had an enjoyable night out tonight with my OH, was at a lassies night, where we had a light supper and entertainment with music and singing, had too much to drink, one can of irnbrew would have been enough, but it was a pleasant night, now if our MoM is first up again, just give me a wee shake and sit the cup of tea on the bedside cabinet, well it's actually an old fruit box but it serves the same purpose. Well time for bed here's hoping that tomorrow brings an other fine day, as at the moment we are having very good weather, most unusual, and I see folk have been planting out bedding plants, I think they are far too early, but we will see, enjoy your day whatever the weather. Goodnight
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning Crew , No allotment for me this morning as my eldest daughter hand her chap are coming to help with the high area of the stairs as for some reason they including Mrs C don't think I can still balance on a scaffold board supported by a ladder one end and the top of the stairs the other.

How do they Think I painted it last time I decorated?

They have a knack of making me feel old and past it.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning Cad n all. Just come inside after spending the night camping in the garden with children. OH is still blissfully asleep in a separate tent, while I'm wide awake as are children!

Not sure what today holds - preferably some more sleep......
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning everyone, that sounds like fun HH, ours were never in to that when young but my brothers and I used to do it when we were young...my mother never got a wink of sleep though!
                            Well got an extra hour in bed this morning thanks to Harry Dog but he is up and around now. Sun is just getting up too, think it's going to be a bit cloudier today than it was yesterday. Not sure what's on the cards today but it won't be decorating! Enjoy your day Cad, don't let them make you feel older than you are!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sounds like you're having fun, Rary Nice to hear you are having good weather too.

Morning all. Parents round this mornings so frantically tidying up! Hopefully will spend the rest of the day in the greenhouse as the weather looks promising today and like it might be warm.

Good luck with the decorating Cad.
                              LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Good Morning All I've been reading since early. Looking like a nice day here. Have a good one

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X