Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At rary's age, its a miracle he managed to get inside for a wee.............

Comment

• Happy anniversary to you and Mr Nicos. Hope you had a great day.
      We were roasted here today. Wall to wall sunshine and no breeze or any cloud cover.
      Temp got up to 20 deg. A great day.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull and windy here. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, you're up earlier Flo!
          Happy Anniversary Nicos, hope you had a good day.
          Looks like another lovely day ahead but it must have been cold during the night as it's freeezing (ok cold) this morning. Enjoy your day whatever you're up too!
          sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,not sorted my day yet,the mind keeps making to many promises that cannot be kept,enjoy your day whatever.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning Ladies from a Sunny but cool Nestland, although it is really calm the clouds are flying by. Just thought I'd mention it for any kite flyers out there. Have a good one.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning All, seems very cold out there this morning!
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all. We have a lovely sunny start to to the day here. More painting and decorating going on indoors so I will stsy out of the way. Off out walking and work in the garden.
                  Hope all have a good day.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, dull and cold here. Let's hope it gets better like yesterday did
                    Food shopping chores this morning, then work this afternoon.
                    Must have a wander to the growhouse and check all the plants survived re potting
                    Have a lovely day sunny or cloudy
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, very cold today brrr. Waiting on gravel and topsoil delivery then will be shifting that so might be glad it's not hot.
                      LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Morning its cold and windy here no real plans just yet.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Art noon All. Don't like to say this (well, I do really) but its ever so sunshiny here!
                          I've been weeding the 24' netted GH thingy. Not much of value in there at the moment - 2 grapevines coming to life, a few beds of surplus onion sets, some strawberries in pots and some perennial 9 star caulis that don't earn their keep but I find it hard to chuck them
                          Anyway, can't stop! My weeds needs me..........

Comment

• Afternoon all - I'm back at work - boooo - but its absolutely freezing in Leeds, so I'm almost glad to be hiding inside in the (relative) warmth.

Hope you're all well and behaving!

Comment

• Blowing a gale up here, sunny and dry after a dull start, will have to water the pots and raised beds in a bit.

Comment

• Exceptionally lovely here but it's the time of year when hundreds and thousands of little white seeds are flying through the air. Think it may be goat willow, the seeds which ended up in the pots I thought I was growing Ash tree seeds in! If you leave the windows or back door open the house is covered!
                                Have to do a bit of ironing then out in the garden...yay! Have a great day all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X