Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely morning here, will have a potter about then off fishing later as that fierce wind is now just a gentle breeze, oh and the suns out .............................(ducks thrown object from somewhere down London direction)

Comment

• Looks like I forgot to post on here this morning, that's what happens when I have too many tabs open then close down my PC.
      Anyway I'll say afternoon instead. Flo it doesn't feel any warmer than it did early on but I still took my toms into the GH for the day.not bothered taking the cucs out though it still not made it to 10c yet
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Afternoon all - still cold here, although not quite as wintery as yesterday. I am not happy that Scotland seem to have stolen all the nice weather share and share alike guys!

Nicos - sad to hear about the chick

Rary - that was most definitely aimed at you, leave poor innocent VC alone!

Comment

• Afternoon n'all

Been to book Club ....and just finished lunch.
          OH has been topping up our water storage containers...we now have 4,000 litres and should have another 3,000 by the end of next week according to the weather forecast!
          Looks we might be in for water restrictions soon at this rate......I think there maybe some already in force in some parts of France.

Safe every drop peeps!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yeh...very sad...sort of pleased it wasn't the one I rescued....such a waste due to a clumsy mom.

Still got 4chicks
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by vixylix View Post
              Rary - that was most definitely aimed at you, leave poor innocent VC alone!
              You tell him, Vixy. Rary's always having a go at sweet little me and I can't answer back as I was told to respect the elderly!

Four chicks is good news. Hope Mother hen looks after them gently!
              Sun's out here (sorry). I'm sending some your way, Vixy, 'cos you've been so nice
              Need rain here. Don't want to sow any seeds - they might fall down the cracks in the soil!
              Have a great day everyone - even rary!

Comment

• Yes, sorry to hear about the Chick Nicos!

Well looks as though I shamed whoever stole the sun into returning it...thank you! It's beautiful now with a slight breeze!

Off to grab a coffee, see you all later.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                  Right who stole it...NS was it you? Where is the sun this morning? It's gone and we are left with cloud and it's chilly.
                  Morning all, yes you've guessed it the sun has gone and we are left with cloud. Last night we had smoke hanging in the air, guessing there must have been fires on the hills surrounding the town. It has been so warm and dry and along with the wind it has just been a recipe for fires on the moors etc! It's a bit fresher this morning though. Well today looks like an ironing day. Really ought to tackle some of the mountain! Hopefully getting my car back tomorrow, amazing how you miss it and yet I didn't think I used it so often. Rary you should try it as without it you only buy what you really need as you have to carry it home, I've saved a fortune this last week and a half!
                  Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day.
                  Definately not me Officer. We apparantly might get a sighting in Wednesday, yeah right
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good afternoon Folks, it would appear to be pick on rary day today,Jay I am still without the car, but I would need to have money to save it and anyway you should be getting that ironing done its blocking out the sun in my part of the country, vixy, I suppose you are right, with me there is a chance of me trying to do what you say, there is no chance of VC behaving. And VC that why we all including myself respect you
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Hello again, it is now sunny, no cloud in the sky nor shadow from Jays ironing pile so she must be busy, though there is a bit of a cold wind blowing, I can put up with that for a month or three, I have moved some of my plants out of the cold frames but will cover them with fleece at night, as the ash tree in the back hedge has no leaves on it yet, there are several further along the hedge row in leaf, but for planting out I go with the one nearest the garden, sitting here at the moment listening to my grandson playing the guitar, he also plays the drums, and all I can play is the wireless well need to go as I will have to walk with the youngest to his basketball, one of the drawbacks of not having my car, I need to exercise and NS if I do anything for my wife I don't necessarily want to go out
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Rary - he's out!
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• That pile of ironing rary? Still there! Got the sum total of nought done, I really have to be in the mood for it and then I stick an episode of 'Spooks' on and away I go...maybe tomorrow! Turned out a lovely day and even managed almost 11,000 steps, first time that's happened for ages so I'm quite pleased with myself. Enjoy your evening everyone!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                            Rary - he's out!
                            I thought they only let him out at the weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              only let who out?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                only let who out?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X