Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good evening, such a lovely evening it is too, had a load of logs to saw up mostly hawthorn, so needed to get it done while still fresh, got a couple of barrow loads done, then howed a veg bed and sowed some swede we had some shop bought swede for our tea last night, and both my wife and I thought that it was tasteless, so for growing some in a bed where there has been a load of seaweed added and some where its garden compost added to see if there is any difference in taste. I am now off to read a good book for a time enjoy tomorrow and I am not for saying anything bad to VC, so.Goodnight should have added ,VC Iwould have posted the book to you , but there are no pictures in it
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      I thought they only let him out at the weekend
      Originally posted by rary View Post
      only let who out?
      only let who out?
      That very odd Grape who keeps repeating himself
      Enjoy your book. There's no need to rip out the pictures before you send it to me

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        That very odd Grape who keeps repeating himself
        Enjoy your book. There's no need to rip out the pictures before you send it to me
        I have worked out how I can increase my post count as most of my posts are rather long, and ok I leave the pictures in so that you can follow the story
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning All Have a good day Rushing will explain later
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, been up for a while but have been beaten to the best dress! Hope you are all well. Like yesterday it is starting dull but hopefully it will brighten up later. Once this blooming dog calms down I'm going for a nap...next to no sleep last night and up tooo blinking early with chummy here!
            Hope,you all have a lovely day.
            sigpic

Comment

• You know how nosey we are Flo...remember to come back and tell us why you are rushing around this morning!
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning Crew

Flo Russian I thought you were English? and as Jay says do come back and spill the beans. A mixture of Work, sowing because I really need too and decorating on the cards for me today.

I would love to get to the allotment especially as the sun is shining but that isn't going to happen today.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

Nice sunny start I am on excavation duties today!

Trying to rid a bed from JA's

Enjoy your days all

Comment

• Morning everyone, I've booked the day out for report writing but it looks gorgeous out so might have to go and move the brassica cage whilst the weathers good. It's a chilly start though, we had a frost again last night but I recon it's the last one of the year so probably get toms into the poly over the weekend.

Have a great day..

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                      only let who out?
                      only let who out?
                      Rary's wife injected him with a gramophone needle but it doesn't affect him, affect him, affect him
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning all. A nice sunny start to the day but as others say, its still cool.
                        Off to pitch and putt this morning.
                        All the painting is done and the wallpaper is starting to go up today.
                        Hopefully it will be finished by the weekend and we can dtsrt putting the house back in order.
                        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning sunny but cold here.

Originally posted by johnjohn View Post
                          Morning everyone, I've booked the day out for report writing but it looks gorgeous out so might have to go and move the brassica cage whilst the weathers good. It's a chilly start though, we had a frost again last night but I recon it's the last one of the year so probably get toms into the poly over the weekend.

Have a great day..
                          JJ we had frost and just now its still only 6c but rising in my GH not sure yet when my toms will be moving permanently out of the kitchen.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hi guys. Back after a sad time away. Still trying to come to terms with dad's death, but things go on.
                            Rain and hail last night, so gardening I was hoping to do on return has to be postponed. Storms due to continue till Sunday. Could be the weekend after next before anything happens. Anyone else not got their onions in the ground yet?

Comment

• Morning all, sorry for your loss Snoop
                              Sun is trying to come out, first lot of washing is out and a curry is in the slow cooker
                              Just sat down with a tea to have a nose on here
                              Oh, and half of our runner beans are soaking in a bucket ..... Expect them to be put in the ground by tomorrow
                              All my plants in the little growhouse are safe, sound and doing well. Looking at night time temps it could soon be their moment to shine.
                              Have a great day everyone cloudy or sunny
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Welcome back Snoops, so sorry for your loss!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X