• Show
Clear All

• Mornin Flon'all
    Awww...Snoop....really sad for your loss ...*sends a big hug
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Come on Flo...spill the beans!

Only half our onions in so far snoop...we're going to get your storms as from tomorrow apparently (water butts all on standby)

The lowest temps forecast at night this week is 7C, so I'm hoping after the rain and warmth I'll be able to sow outdoors directly.
      We still have a potential for frost here for another 4weeks, so we need to be careful.

I'm off food shopping and swimming later.
      Have courgette prices dropped again to 'normal'?...we bought one of those spirilizers when we were in the UK...and I fancy buying one to try it out! (Don't think I've bought one for a few years!!)
      Last edited by Nicos; 10-05-2017, 09:16 AM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hi Snoops, sorry for your loss, re onions just chuck them in they will catch up
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Snoop ,sorry for your loss ,(((hugs)))

Comment

• So sorry, Snoop.
            Here, have a (( cwtch ))x

Comment

• Sorry to read your sad news Snoop. Can't help with the onions sorry I only grow tree ones and they never do much more of an oddity really.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• So sorry to hear your news Snoop - I hope the nice weather finds you very soon.

VC - thank you for the sun, it is GLORIOUS here today!

I'm having one of those manic work days where I don't know whether I'm coming or going, and I'm very aware of my own heartbeat. Some of you might remember working

Flying visit so best crack on. Keep behaving yourselves (especially Rary)

Comment

• Grass cut...now where is that ironing pile?!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hasn't it been a lovely day down south today. Obviously my threats of calling the police the other day, shamed whoever had it to give it back.
                    All my little babies have been sunbathing all day and have just watered them before they up back in the grow house
                    3 loads of washing out, in and out away. Don't do ironing in this house. Clothes are picked very carefully I can tell you.
                    Have a good evening
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• So sorry to hear your sad news Snoop.

Busy day here. Pitch and putt this morning. Home for lunch and spent the afternoon putting part of the house back together. The plumber came in this evening to drain the system and take the radiators off the walls so they can paper behind them.
                      Everyone gone home now for the evening and I have just been down tomcheck my greenhouse.
                      Peppers and tomatoes now being potted on into their final black buckets.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Sorry from your loss Snoop, we all know it will happen but never pleasant,always remember the happy times
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by vixylix View Post
                          VC - thank you for the sun, it is GLORIOUS here today!

I'm having one of those manic work days where I don't know whether I'm coming or going, Flying visit so best crack on. Keep behaving yourselves (especially Rary)
                          I don't know what you mean
                          and I am wondering if someone is making allegations against me, I will try and find the alligator and tell her off
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening, after a cold start this morning the sun came out and it ended up being a shorts an' tee-shirt day.
                            Did we ever find out why Flo was in a rush this morning
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• So sorry to read about your sad loss, Snoop.

Last year I put my onion sets in during May and I had a great crop, just small to medium sizes. But very tasty all the same so worth shoving them in

Lovely gorgeous weather day so nice. Unfortunately I was on a day out so no gardening but I am in all day tomorrow so have lots of planting planned. Can't wait.

Have a great evening everyone.
                              LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Evening All. I was rushing to get to A & E - MIL (87) was taken there suffering from chest pain. Himself had to go to sit with FIL(90) who is mostly bedridden with 4 carers visits a day. As MIL had a heart attack and stents around 3 years ago, we feared the worst. Bloods done and waited for, only to find 2 hours later that they were haemolysed (no good) she had to have some more with another 2 hour wait for the results. No heart attack thank goodness, they think it's muscular. We think she's helping the carers too much and stressing herself out with worry about how much FIL's care is going to cost in the long run. Anyway, have spent most of the day in the A & E Department of the hospital I work in. I was embarrassed at the change in attitude of the staff when they found out I worked there. All is back to normal, whatever that is, for the moment until the next hiccough.

Snoop, sorry to hear your news love, condolences.

Have a good evening All and see you tomorrow
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X