Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck Cad - you'll get it all done.

Afternoon everyone. We have new people in the office and they are very noisy

In other news I left my plants outside in the blowaway last night (zipped up) and have left them out today half unzipped. Its fairly cold (claims to be 15 but doesnt feel it!) and wet though - poor little things, hope they're tough!

Comment

• Managed to achieve none of the things I meant to do over the weekend and am finding it hard to find the get up and go for much today. It's too hot outside for anything now. Last night it was cold enough for me to decide to take all the tomatoes, courgettes and the like indoors. Wish the temperatures would even up a bit more: warmer at night, cooler in the daytime.

Afternoon nap calls...

Comment

• It's still chucking it down and those domestics...well let's just say not a lot is happening!
        sigpic

Comment

• It stopped raining here so I nipped in the garden quick to pick PSB and parsley, just got back in doors when it started to rain again.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good afternoon, a wet blustery day today, had to go to the bank this morning, it's getting harder to find a bank about here now with all the local branches closing, when back home decided to help OH worth the housework all she did was tidy up the kitchen, brush out the porch and some dusting oh and gave the bathroom a wipe down, where as I hoovered the living room the dinning room the bedroom and the hall, this housework thing is easy, then I had to sit down to kid on that I had used a lot of energy, (is that how you women do it) now up at my daughter's watching the boy's, now that does take a lot of energy, and now I think its time to switch off the hearing aid as the young test is playing drums and then the guitar, have to go just now see you later
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening All Whilst planting the runners yesterday (quite a difficult task these days as I can't squat or kneel, so it's back bending all the way) a delightful little snail was making it's merry way towards the bean I had just planted. It looked quite jolly and pleased with itself that it's dinner had been delivered like Room Service. It must have thought "Well, what a happy coincidence on this fine sunny day, to be presented with such fine greenery for the taking". Imagine it's surprise when it was bashed to bits by a trowel at the hands of a demented banshee
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I have to surreptious with any snail bashing as children will yell at me for hurting snails! Also have to stop them seeing snails as we now have two 'snail-ariums' & an ever increasing number of pet snails, just from ones they've found (any eggs get squished when changing the compost).
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good evening, rain finally stopped so went out to the greenhouse for a time planted up tomatoes and hung out some half baskets hopefully there will be enough heat given off from the house to protect them from the cold,OH told me that as I had given her a hand earlier she would give me a treat tonight, so wasn't out too long back in and washed then ready for bed, she had the supper ready and gave me my treat, she had bought me a meringue, which I wasn't the treat I was expecting , but it was nice. Well I hope the weather will be a bit better tomorrow, but what ever you get enjoy it, hope everyone is well and happyhumph I put all the slugs and snail's into the waste bin and tell the kids that they are going to a better place for them where they will be doing a very important job and getting a good feed. Goodnight
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning Crew - Final Push to get the decoration & DIY done today, I'm gonna be so glad when it's done and I can focus on the allotment again. Mrs C has been informed that I need a few weeks gardening leave before we look at the Bedroom.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin Cadn'all....

I see you beat Flo to the best frock today Cad!
                      ....do be careful not to get any paint on it won't you?

Didn't manage to get the window boxes planted up yesterday...today is the day!
                      Domestics, food shopping and swimming later.....
                      Have a great day n'all!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning you two early birds Muggy here it's hard to decide what to wear. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          I see you beat Flo to the best frock today Cad!
                          ....do be careful not to get any paint on it won't you?
                          Ummmm I have old working cloths that I wear when on the allotment and doing any kind of DIY and yes they are a little paint splattered and worn out, but they are fit for purpose and when they get too bad they get disposed off. So the dress is OK and will only be worn on the weekend, if you know what I mean
                          Last edited by Cadalot; 16-05-2017, 05:25 AM.
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• I found you a shirt Cad!
                            https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2318...08.4.40.obF4C7
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nice !!! I worked with a guy who became the head of the Local Authority planning department and he used to wear something equally as colourful and strange, it looked like it had been made of all the offcuts from other shirts.

I did use to extract the urine a little about his dress sense, as Planners are only failed Architects.

My current working shirt is cookie dough and white splattered.
                              Last edited by Cadalot; 16-05-2017, 05:40 AM.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• morning boys and girls.
                                Work this morning and house chores later. I am having 3 friends from work over for a soirée tonight. Must remember to bring some glasses on a lend from the shop. We have nothing posh here, tend to just use glass tumblers.
                                Hubby is away, so I am in sole charge of watering, feeding etc. No carrots up yet, but other seeds are up, lord knows what they are yet.
                                Have a great day
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X