Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flo please explain "CACA" it's not a term I have heard before ?

Morning all lots of rain last night, not looking good for sunlight for the final cutting in to be completed today.
    Last edited by Cadalot; 17-05-2017, 05:47 AM.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning it's a beautiful morning here, lots of sunshine. Weather is very up and down isn't it. Another bad night with the dog but this time he was pacing about, think he has earache. Gave him some Metacalm and within 15 mins he was out for the count, he's like a puppy this morning. Got a call from our son last night to tell us he is leaving North Carolina...mountain fever has gotten the better of him. So he sticks it out right through winter and the quiet season, the minute the good weather kicks in and there is a chance to make some money, he comes home...go figure that one out! Always has had itchy feet but when will it end and when will he settle down...he already 29!!
      Anyhoo enough of my moans, hope everyone has a lovely day. Don't work too hard...just like me!
      sigpic

Comment

• I always thought Caca was poop ...obviously I'm wrong in this instance but I have no idea what you mean either Flo.
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning, last night was the warmest in my GH this season a whopping low of 15.2c not much warmer just now though.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          Good Morning All Dark, dreary and drizzling here, but very warm. Have a good day
          It was the same here early on Flo and seeing as my water butts are full its time the rain was turned of

Enjoy your sunshine Jay.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all! Torrential rain and water butts overflowing - oh dear.

On the plus side, spotted some teeny tiny green tomatoes on my tumbling toms. Yay.

Will probably stay indoors today. Not that warm.

Have a great day everyone.
            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Morning all, rain, rain and yet more rain forecast today
              No need to water anything today
              Soiree went well, one of the usual suspects quaffed more than she should have, no surprises
              Anyway, done my hosting and we did have some fun
              Not doing anything but chilling out today, have a lovely day folks
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all !

26C in the shade here almost too hot/humid to be out in full sun.
                Me thinks we have storms on the way later....

Have a great day all....
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, a nice sunny morning and have been told a good drying day, dropped the boy's off at school and now having a cup of coffee before going to get ready to go to a funeral, earlier I was up for the paper and noticed there were several death notices in the window, had a quick look at them and didn't see my name so I am still ok. Well have to go enjoy your day see if you can make someone's day better.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                    Flo please explain "CACA" it's not a term I have heard before ?
                    Sorry, I should have said salad - It's Cut And Come Again
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I've cut most of it down and I'm gifting it to colleagues at work. Just hope it comes again now and I'll use it as it grows!

Comment

• Apologies Flo for my rather yucky definition!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Warm and sunny here. Have a good day

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all !

Yey!....we've had lots of sploshy stuff...need it too.

I managed to plant out most of my tubs yesterday but got rained off.
                            The gardens are suddenly looking more like summer.

Hibou has just come in through her catflap (aka our bedroom window) demanding breakfast after a night of the tiles
                            She actually looks so bedraggled from wandering about in long wet field grass that she looks like she's been swimming!....that's going to take a lot of licking to dry herself off!

Didn't manage to go food shopping yesterday ( distracted by the gardening ) so a trip to the shops is in order today.
                            Have a great day all.....Cad , you ready for your carpet today?

Comment

• Morning Flo !...didn't see you there....was that you in the kitchen?....

Comment

• Rattling pots and pans Nicos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X