Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning bright blue sky this morning, though clouds in the far distance, over Glasgow way by the looks of it, hope they stay there, whatever the weather, enjoy the day, need to go and get ready for the boy's coming down
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• You're up early rary.
      Morning all, lovely and sunny here again this morning. Food shopping here too Nicos. Other than that not a lot on the cards, maybe I'll get the ironing board out?
      Does anyone think the reason Cad isn't here this morning is that he is rushing around trying to be ready in time for the carpet fitters. Hope it goes well Cad!
      Hope everyone has a lovely day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

Our 15th Wedding Anniversary today and thank goodness we have a bit of sun. Yesterday was torrential rain all day. Going to have a nice, relaxed day.

Hope the weather stays nice for everyone else.
        LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Many congrats Marie...enjoy your special day!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Happy Crystal Anniversary Marie
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mmmmm...2002 Crystal Champagne ...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&...l_39b1fujcmj_b

Well, no harm in dreaming eh?
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, Happy Anniversary Marie
                The sun is out, the washing machine is on.
                Must undo the grow house and put my toms etc out for a day in the sun.
                Work this afternoon, which is a blessing, all I did yesterday apart from eating, was have a shower ....
                Anyway, enjoy the sunny day, raining again tomorrow
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning it was a misty start here but the suns come out and burned it away, was cool over night only 6c in my GH.
                  Happy anniversary to you both Marie
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Happy Anniversary Marie.

Off to London for a couple of days. Have found a veg garden to visit on my free Friday morning...

Comment

• Happy anniversary, Marie. Hope you both have a great day.

Very hot this morning and a severe thunderstorm due this afternoon. That means hail... Wish us luck!

Comment

• Hi All, Happy Anniversary Marie. Well still tweaking the Hall Stairs and Landing after strengthening the stairs and stopping all the creaking and groaning until late last night but it was all ready for the carpet fitters that were here at 8:00 this morning and have just finished putting the gripper rod and underlay down everywhere and are about to start laying the carpet.

So plan for this afternoon is to ship all the Christmas decorations and other stuff back into the loft space and clear my eldest daughters room so that we can move into it so I can start on decorating our bedroom. I have requested a few weeks off decorating duties as I desperately need to catch up with the allotments.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                          Hi All, Happy Anniversary Marie. Well still tweaking the Hall Stairs and Landing after strengthening the stairs and stopping all the creaking and groaning until late last night but it was all ready for the carpet fitters that were here at 8:00 this morning and have just finished putting the gripper rod and underlay down everywhere and are about to start laying the carpet.

So plan for this afternoon is to ship all the Christmas decorations and other stuff back into the loft space and clear my eldest daughters room so that we can move into it so I can start on decorating our bedroom. I have requested a few weeks off decorating duties as I desperately need to catch up with the allotments.
                          Trojen work Cad and a reuested break is well deserved. Go and unwind on your plot.
                          We have just finished our own decorating and its tough going but was worth it in the end.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Congratulations to you both Marie. Hope your day is very special.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                              You're up early rary.
                              Morning all, lovely and sunny here again this morning. Food shopping here too Nicos. Other than that not a lot on the cards, maybe I'll get the ironing board out?.
                              I am always up early Jay, but being a male I don't have time to come on like you lassies have , I am too busy getting the ironing board etc. out for OH

Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
                              Morning all

Our 15th Wedding Anniversary today and thank goodness we have a bit of sun. Yesterday was torrential rain all day. Going to have a nice, relaxed day.

Hope the weather stays nice for everyone else.
                              Congratulations marie, today is also a special one for me but I have had too many to put a number on it and anyway its just a frame of mind
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good afternoon all,nice rain was had by all,now some sunshine,congratulations Marie and MR,also Rary,what are you celebrating lad,spill.
                                Pleased your getting topside of the work Cad,you need a well earned brake,and i need a nap,but doubt it will happen,enjoy rest of the day.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X