X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Wonder how old Nanny Sally is, if she thinks you're a "boy"

Goodnight all, this young chick needs her beauty sleep (I'm saying it so rary doesn't have to )
    I reckon she's a lassie in her prime no doubt she like me was married very very young, and of course she like me will be young enough that we don't need to bother about beauty sleep yet, but I do wish you, and all Grapes a good night's sleep. Again goodnight
    Last edited by rary; 20-05-2017, 11:44 PM.
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Can't believe I'm the first one here today. Anyway, no frock for me: t-shirt, shorts and digging boots. Not getting anywhere very fast in the veg plot as too many interruptions. But need to make sharpish progress today and tomorrow. Night-time temps at last due to warm up. So everything will be going out as quickly as I can manage it.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Comment

• Morning Snoop'n All Room Service woke me this morning. Sunny here. Enjoy your Sunday
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning,the boy's were awake at the back of six, I got a elbow in the ribs to let me know so went through and settled them down again, then just before eight they started again ,again through to them asked if they wanted to go to our bed, now I'm the only one up the other three are comfy in bed they better not ask for breakfast in bed
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning All

Off for a walk this morning then over the plots later. Nice sunny start again today so hopefully it will be a pleasant trip.

Enjoy your Sunday all

Comment

• Morning everyone - Rary all men are boys at heart, you know that
              Looks lovely outside, going to get some washing on and now my hubby is back to be my assistant, I'm going to plant out my seedlings into their buckets.
              Will start taking pictures soon, garden is looking nicer every day. Even the spud patio is full of lovely green haulms.
              Have a great day everyone
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning everyone, looking great out so down to the plot for me this morning. Hoping to get a couple of rows of carrots and beetroot in and plant out some beans and dahlias.
                Have a great day..

Comment

• Good morning all,nice to see the sun shine,have a good day all
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin n'all!
                    Cor...we have the sunshine back!

Bit of domestics, then a couple of Vide greniers to try and stock up with some craft material....then out for a meal with friends tonight.
                    Hope to get a bit more potting out done today
                    Lovely finally seeing everything growing isn't it?
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning we've also got sunshine so I'll be out there soon erecting my brassica cage.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all - off to the plot shortly - planting out some caulies, using lawn mowings to mould up spuds and a committee meeting. Then back home for a scrub up and out to lunch (yes - again!!). Have a good day whether you are lunching at home or not .

Comment

• ooh -er - sounds like I am going to mould up the committee meeting. Well, you know what I mean!

Comment

• Good morning all. We have the sun as well but its also very breezy.
                            Off to church and then this evening we are out for a family meal to celebrate hubbys birthday.
                            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Happy Birthday to Mr Bramble!
                              Hope you both have a lovely day.....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Happy Birthday from me Mr B
                                Been out in the garden for a bit, potting out tomatoes, kale and sprouts.
                                The only crop not showing yet is carrots, but as the weather warms, I can live in hope.
                                I looked around once it was done and could've cried with happiness.
                                I grew all these from seed and thought they'd never get there.
                                One runner bean is up, one sweetcorn too. Radishes by the dozen, lettuces coming. As per spring onions are a no show Grrr
                                My Charlotte spuds are looking green and lush.
                                All in all, perfick, now to start bug, butterfly and slug hunting. Oh joy
                                Sorry to have droned on, but I is so pleased it's finally coming together
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X