Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely day out with an old friend organising our annual school reunion for our year. Decided on the 1st venue we tried, so sorted. When we left her house I asked her car or mine. No brainer in this weather, mine with the lid down.

Then we went to a GC (sorry, department store) for lunch. I told her not to allow me to buy any plants. They have a craft section and I managed not to spend any money there either. Rary would be proud of me.

I got home to a card telling me my plug plants were in the ginnel. It took me 20 mins to get into the parcel. I now have a job tomorrow as I haven't yet prepared their bed.

What a pain Cad. I find the stairlift ads so bl00dy patronising I would have problems buying one if I needed to. What is that "the controls were so easy he got the hang of them straightaway". He got old not stupid. Grrrh.

Now, am I going out to light the incinerator that I've not done in the last 2 weeks or am I going to bed. I've been up since 5.30 am so beddie byes calls.
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning!!
      Come on, where is everyone? You're all pretending with this - First up frock business. Bet you're all snoring - 'cos I could hear you. And someone was playing with the light switches about 4 this morning - on, off on, off. Woke me up shining those flashing lights in my eyes. Then you were all taking showers - water everywhere!
      In the end I had to crawl out of bed and have a look. That was some storm Lasted about half an hour then moved away to the north. Good luck whoever has it next

Anyone like some toast, oozing with butter? If I'm up, it must be breakfast time

Comment

• I'm here..
        I'm here!...just creeping about quietly...unlike some
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• And good morning to you too!
          Sounds exciting....it must have missed us cos we were due part of that storm too...ah well...tonight maybe -from the look of today's forecast?

Oh...yes please!... hot drippy toast sounds yummy...ta muchly* licks lips in anticipation......

Comment

• Morning Nicos! If I'm awake, everyone should be awake! I like to share

Comment

• PS..I'd already got the frock on.... need to be up with the morning chorus VC

Comment

• Maybe we should give Flo's ' room service' breakfast in bed for a change?...I'm sure he'd appreciate it...it is weekend after all!

(Had to check it was Saturday before I wrote that!)

Comment

• Got any bacon?,...

Comment

• Bah...yr a veggie...I forgot!....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Maybe we should give Flo's ' room service' breakfast in bed for a change?...I'm sure he'd appreciate it...it is weekend after all!

(Had to check it was Saturday before I wrote that!)
                      I'm not brave enough to wake Flo - or Mr Flo

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Got any bacon?,...
                      Yes

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Bah...yr a veggie...I forgot!....
                      Will virtual bacon do?

Comment

• Are the puppies rushing around too .....or giving you one of 'those' looks as if to say 'look at the clock mom...you can't really expect us to wake up yet can you?'

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          I'm not brave enough to wake Flo - or Mr Flo

Yes

Will virtual bacon do?

Sounds perfeck!...mmm.... Ta x

Comment

• The birds are noisy today aren't they?...I can hear a cuckoo, bluetits, crows,blackbird , sparrows, a thrush, a wren...and loads of others I really wish I could identify by sound.

Comment

• Oh...and our cockerel Floki... (still shut away for the night) giving it his best with a sore throat would you believe?

Comment

• Am I chatting away to myself again?
                                She's nodded off hasn't 't she?
                                Well...at her age (as rary would say)... I suppose it's to be expected

Looks like I 'm in charge of the tea and coffee then....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X