Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still here - but not for much longer! the pups were good in the storm, just one woof from Ted then they went out exploring. The birds were really noisy - more of a dawn shout

Comment

• Glad they were OK...some dogs get really scared...like with fireworks ...don't they?

Yep...me too...back to the land of nod hopefully for a tad longer at least!

See ya later.....
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh...and how rude of me...
        Ta muchly for the tea , dribble toast and bacon....mmmm....

Comment

• Just been for a mooch round the garden and a chat with the chooks - and its raining again - big spots
          Back to gwely now - see you in the morning

Comment

• Morning VC & Nicos lots of chatting over the virtual fence this morning Morning to anyone who wakes up next .. Lotty calling this morning
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all - clear skies and the birds have been cheeping loudly for a couple of hours. Inconvenient as last night was a late one.

Anyhoo, off to the plot to scrabble for a water tap to pop my hose onto. Already too hot to be carting cans about. And then more planting out. And then a siesta!
              http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning its really hot and sticky out but after 10ish we've got rain for the rest of the day.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                Got any bacon?,...
                Just eating my Bacon and mushroom sarnie thanks
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning!

Cad!
                  Third time lucky as they say!!!!!!!!!!!

A few earlier risers I see! .............tis B/H weekend!!!!!!!!

"Sun's Out" although a tad cooler and fresher than as been which is nice!

Kettles on!
                  "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Morning all,feels like another hot day,at least i was not woken by the early morning chat between France & Wales,you were very quiet girls,must remember to take battery to lottie,so i can water with the pump, much easier than heavy water cans,have a good day all,stay out the sun and drink water.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All Room Service was a tad late today. Hot, sticky but sunny here. Enjoy your weekend
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        Maybe we should give Flo's ' room service' breakfast in bed for a change?...I'm sure he'd appreciate it...it is weekend after all!

(Had to check it was Saturday before I wrote that!)
                        He gets Room Service weekdays Nicos so he's nowt to come

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Sleepyheads!

Gardening and domestics here for me too...enjoy your long weekend peeps
                          Anyone doing anything exciting?(apart from gardening )

Comment

• Hopefully potting on Tom's and clearing off weeds if the weather holds. I also have the weekend domestic chores as usual, but lunch at my daughter's to look forward to tomorrow. I've also extended my weekend to include Tuesday

Comment

• Me thinks you are getting a tad partial to these long weekends Flo!

Comment

• Morning All

Awoken by a thunderstorm at 5 this morning, but past now and clouds starting to break.

Loads to do over the plots so time to get moving....

Enjoy the long weekend and hope the forecasted rain doesnt spoil your plans

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X