Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all,hot again,Nicos is hibou gas a new invention,do we cook on it or run holding the nose,well someone had to ask ,i wish we could save some of this heat for the winter time,siesta's are a now a regular,have a good day and enjoy whaterver you do,and hope the wedding goes well Cad.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning, no rain for us until late evening hope you didn't have to wait to long for room service Flo might try poking him in the back next time
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Have just planted out the onions. Fewer than I expected: around 300, so still plenty and just as well there weren't more as as they all fitted in ground I'd prepared. Hope they survive what looks like being another hot day. Thunderstorms possible tomorrow and Tuesday. Could really do with the rain, the ground is like dust. Not the best conditions for onions, to say the least. Have given them a good dousing and will probably water them again this evening.

Anyway, just a bit of watering to do round the rest of the plants and that's me finished with the gardening for the day. Managed to get up at 6.30 am. Really should do that more often. Got a lot done, not too hot and no nipping flies. Off out for a BBQ later and I'll feel I've deserved it!

Hope you all have a great day.

Comment

• Morning, looks nice out there and there is a massive drop in temperature too. Went to the supermarket yesterday but didn't get half of what I needed as OH kept saying 'do you really need that'. Think he and rary have been talking! I'm best to go on my own I think!
          My daughter arrives today for a few days so looking forward to that. Other than that it's going to be a lazy Sunday. Off for a cuppa if anyone fancies one. Have a great day.
          sigpic

Comment

• So I signed up for this blight watch email thingy ma jig and they keep emailing about some bloke called Hutton, what am I supposed to do? clingfilm the greenhouse? bury the tatties? nervous wreck up here, think I was happier not knowing.........................

Comment

• That's why I didn't sign up Burnie
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                Morning, looks nice out there and there is a massive drop in temperature too. Went to the supermarket yesterday but didn't get half of what I needed as OH kept saying 'do you really need that'. Think he and rary have been talking! I'm best to go on my own I think!
                My daughter arrives today for a few days so looking forward to that. Other than that it's going to be a lazy Sunday. Off for a cuppa if anyone fancies one. Have a great day.
                Why do I get the blame for people Bing thrifty I could finish up with a complex,,,,,,, if I cared about it, I do hope you have a pleasant time with your family Jay.
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all, much cooler this morning with a little rain. Just popping in quickly to say hello, hope you have a lovely weather and the weather holds up for you!
                  sigpic

Comment

• A little rain Jay? We got flippin deluged with it in the night.
                    I have mentioned next doors lack of guttering and the other sides conservatory roof, it magnifys rain 10 fold. Bad nights sleep ensued.
                    Anyway, happy Monday to them that work, to us retirees, it's just another day. Dull out there, more rain forecast this afternoon.
                    About to pop out and inspect the garden, fingers crossed
                    Have a great day
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning we've got rain and looking at the forecast its in for the day so just your usual bank holiday weather.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Not quite sure what today will bring...hopefully more time working in the garden!
                        I do need to get the last of the geraniums potted out and give a darned good soaking to all our pots n tubs.
                        Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend.....
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin all,gentle rain is coming down,it smells a bit fresher out,have a good day all,even watching the gentle rain is good,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All Very dull and misty, but hot. We had a splash of rain last night but not for long. Got a touch too much sun at my daughter's! Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and others. Grey here too but actually raining now. Not heavily though. Glad that I mowed the lawns yesterday evening. I was planning to go to the allotment today - I still can of course, but strimming wet grass is never terribly satisfactory. Such a rare treat to have a day completely to oneself with nothing planned! What shall I do? There are always chores of course but equally the possibility of lying on the sofa reading a novel! I shall see how the fancy takes me. Enjoy your Monday everyone.

Comment

• Good morning, a bit dull but dry, a funny sort of morning, it feels hot inside yet a cooling wind blowing outside, don't know what we will do today as we are child free, with both sets of parents off today. Well enjoy the day I might head for the Trossachs today, will wait and see where I am told we are going
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X