Clear All

• Even bigger hugs, Bramble.

Comment

• Hugs from me too bramble! Xx
      sigpic

Comment

• Thinking of you Bramble. xx

Comment

• Poor you Bramble, I have only just properly read your post. Good things can come out of bad, so fingers crossed for you.
          Just back from the cinema with GG, we had an expensive ice cream and a good giggle at the film
          Been a really lovely day here, apart from hubby's clothes are hanging on the line.
          Apparantly we had a 10 minute torrential downpour and he was caught walking in it.
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Thank you all for your kind words and likes. It means so much.
            Spent the whole afternoon visiting my friend in the hospice and am totally impressed by the care and attenton she is getting but, the fact remains she will not be coming home and I may not be here.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, bramble you have my sympathy, it has been a lovely day hear today, though I have been to busy to enjoy it the way I would have liked, as three of the boy's were doing a project at school which we had to attend, then later we went to see one of them doing some drumming, as they want to set up a school pipe band, then once home I planted up some tomatoes and courgettes outside. Well enjoy the weekend and I hope you all manage to get some gardening done,try and help a neighbour if you get the chance. Goodnight
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Here I am , wide awake waiting for the alarm to go off ....to get up and go and fetch our daughter from the airport
                Bit like Xmas morning!
                One hour to go before the alarm goes off....I very much doubt I'll get back to sleep!

Bramble.....big hugs from me too xx

See y'all later!.....
                Last edited by Nicos; 03-06-2017, 04:10 AM.
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Bramble.....More hugs from me as well

Morning everyone else, yes it's "that day" and no I'm not holding my breath!
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning Lots of overnight rain so it feels very fresh out. Fingers crossed Cad

Thinking of you and your family Bramble xx
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hope it all works out, Cadalot.

Meanwhile, we've had overnight drizzle after the rain yesterday. Not much in total (maybe 15 mm per square metre) but the soil looks healthier for it. A bit more due tonight and then plenty more tomorrow. All very welcome except there's our favourite annual outdoor festival taking place, and I imagine it'll be rained out. Plus, we have the usual family of visitors coming to join in the fun. So goodness only knows what we'll do. Mr Snoop is suggesting Monopoly. If that comes off, I'll be taking cover. I remember the arguments with my brothers over Monopoly. Mind you, the disputes over Ludo seemed to go nuclear on occasion.

Have a good day, folks, whatever you get up to.

Comment

• Good Morning All Lovely sunny day here. My haircut is now 9 days late Bren and like Sheldon I am blowing it out of my eyes Sorry to hear your plight Bramble. Nicos enjoy your daughter and fingers, toes and eyes crossed Cad! Still waiting for Room Service and today of all days! Have a good weekend
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, it's a beautiful morning here.

Thoughts are with you bramble.

Nicos, enjoy your time with your daughter and Cad, everything crossed for you this morning.

Meant to be going to York this morning but plans have changed...think it will be hameildaemae instead!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Uncross everything they came but not with the model we had ordered, the fitter was told that we had been informed (Nope) I have telephone the Rep and left a message on his answerphone informing him that Acorn is not giving him or the customer the support we and he needs and that he need to put a Saturn 5 rocket up someone's rear end, and that I will be phoning the office Monday to arrange to get my deposit back.
                            Last edited by Cadalot; 03-06-2017, 10:05 AM.
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• So sorry to read the news about your friend, Bramble. My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Cad, so sorry that the stair lift saga is ongoing and is causing so much trouble. Hope that gets sorted out soon.

I haven't had time yet to catch up on all the posts. Got family over this weekend so a busy one and I suspect I shall be in the kitchen most of the day.

Some of my red onions started bolting - must be the funny weather. Never had this problem last year. Had them chopped raw in a salad so no waste.
                              LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Beautiful weather again today.
                                Hubby is as happy as a dog with four lamp posts, hundreds of white trails in the sky lol
                                Been for a walk to the shops, far too hot out there to be exerting oneself, so I'm on the Vine with the fan on.
                                Strawberrys are picking up pace again, more for after tea tonight
                                "Drumroll" my carrots that I re seeded have started to come up, happy days
                                Speak later
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X