This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all
    Air con Cad?......that reminds me, mine needs regassing before it gets tooo hot! Thanks for the prompt!

Weeding, then more swimming after a food shop.
    Happy to say the diet is going fine...not droooooling over anything yet
    Hibou says Hello!
    Have a good'un....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Bright here too and starting to get very hot. Now ensconced like a troglodyte in the basement. Paid drudgery stretches ahead of me for the rest of the day, but at least I'll be nice and cool.

Hope you have a great day everyone (including Jay22 )

Comment

• Jay...tell you what...I'll swap my ironing for your grouting?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• It's bright and calm here with the sun trying to peep through the haze.

Comment

• Morning everyone, it's a lovely sunny start and my washing is in the machine, along with my sketchers inner soles. Hope they dry real quick, I need them.
            When I got up there was a police car over the road and three electricity vans. Hubby says this all started in the night, I didn't hear a thing. Having a suspicious mind, I think there's been gardening of the indoor sort going on in there.
            I desperately need to hoover this house today, not one of my favourite jobs.
            Have a lovely day
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all and I am back.
                Did anybody miss me?
                Very mild here this morning but a little on the cloudy side.
                Well unpacking and laundry for me today.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Course we missed you bramble, hope you had a great time?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Cad, don't tease, it's cruel! Thank you Snoop and Nicos, no thanks, I think I will stick to the grout!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,we also got the sun,woke up about 4am,took chucks fresh supplies and let em out,they were ready,then back to bed for me,part of the wall is not dry enough yet,so i will have to be patient,so it looks like a day outside,and dodge the heat inbetween,what is this ironing,mine will do it's self tomoz hehe,enjoy this round of summer sun,and don't get burned.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon, as Jay had said its dull up here today, but I did a washing but put it in the drier as it didn't look too promising though it has stayed dry, sad to say I have made a bad mistake I did some ironing, I really don't no what all the moans from you women are about, as its a doddle, though my OH stood watching me while I was doing it, I think she likes ironing because she said "I think we will leave the ironing as much as possible till my arm is better" which suits me fine as there are more interesting things to do, like watching the grass grow at paint drying, (better not mention paint out loud) well need to go and attend to the tea, enjoy your evening and its nice to see thingamy who do you call her back??? bramble, just joking, nice to see you back bramble hope you had a good holiday
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                          Cad, don't tease, it's cruel!
                          Jay just for you ( and any others that may enjoy it )

https://youtu.be/kOqWqP4K6ng
                          Last edited by veggiechicken; 14-06-2017, 09:35 PM. Reason: Video removed and replaced with link
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Suns out and it's very warm! How long will that last? See I'm a glass half full kind of girl...no wait!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Jay we've had sunshine all day so I've spent it outdoors messing in the garden then after that sat in the recliner reading.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Well we had a lovely evening but I believe it has to rain tonight and tomorrow. Good news is though we got the front grass cut so that's looking nice and tidy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X