This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, dry and hot again here.
    Went to our daughters partners house yesterday for a BBQ. Didn't end well, but that's our Bi polar daughter for you. Enough said
    Crops are romping away in this glorious weather, hubby is watering morning and night where required.
    Work at lunchtime, hopefully the fans will be on
    Have a great day you lot
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning, another hot day my GH overnight temp was 17.8c that the hottest I can remember it ever being.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
        Going to need to get more ironing sorted before it gets too hot again!
        ...and yep...one red tummy...I should know better!

Watermelon for breakfast
        Have a great day everyone!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, it was lovely and sunny earlier this morning but it's now dull. Think rain is on the way. domestics on the cards today and if rain holds off,grass cutting and general tidy up of back garden. Enjoy the sun those who have it, remember the sun cream!
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning Everybody!

Wall to wall sunshine here, and I have two weeks off work! Yippeeeee!
            To do what I want, when I want!

Errands are run, so plot bound in a mo, must get the rest of these Tommie's set and hopefully a few more Chillies.

Right, best get a "Wiggle on" before things get too hot.

Did I mention I have two weeks off work?

Have fun everyone, and stay safe those who have sunshine!
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Morning all, enjoy the roasting weather

I dropped off my prescription and went to my first allotment and could not find a parking space inside or out so I took the sweetcorn to the second allotment where I can get near, got the bed ready then found out I didn't have any sweet corn weed membrane in the shed Doh!

So I'm back in doors hot and bothered and will have to try again at the end of the day.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Managed to get a fair bit done by my standards this morning. All the watering, and that's a lot, especially in this weather, when everything is getting extra rations. Plus a bit of digging and rotavating. Leeks will be going in tonight. As well as some lettuce. Very hot, but they can't hang around any longer. So best of luck to them because I wouldn't stay outside in that heat all day.

Comment

• Good morning all,still boiling hot,poor girls are beside themselfes,i have pegged a sheet on the wire to help block the sun,put a large seed tray of water in the run,so they can paddle or drink,and have ice treats in the freezer for later on,plus other water about,it is dirty now due to scattin about,but that does not bother them,will give clean fresh every day,just glad i not got a coat of feathers,a tube frock is to much,but needs must,have a good afternoon.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                    Castle gates are like that aint they! I bet the moats dried up a bit though!
                    I'd love a moat, portcullis and drawbridge against the NFH who caused this problem in the first place.
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• JanieB For you and others that like an odd castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9DCAFUerzs
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good afternoon, a nice warm day today with a bit of cloud as Jay has said it could bring some rain, and Jay there are a number of nice eating places in Largs and a smashin wee place to get soup, I have taken my wife there often to let her buy me a bowl of soup, not done much today as weather like this its better waiting till evening to do any work plus I had to go and collect one of the boy's from school, as he was feeling unwell, now with the older two till mum or dad comes home, and eating birthday cake as it was No. 1s birthday yesterday, and for all you folks down south where its too warm my kitchen is nice and cool so you are welcome to come and cool off, oh and while you are stand in or sitting about you could do a bit of ironing, just to help pass the time, one thing I have noticed is that the pile to be ironed seems to get bigger after I have done a washing, I wonder if there is a connection there Well enjoy the good weather while it partisans pass on a smile
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon everyone, well, it's still hot.
                          Work took twice as long to get through, just drained of energy.
                          My flowers are suffering, it's just too hot on our south facing patio for them.
                          Oh, and my carrots are growing really fast. So glad I didn't give up after the first no show.
                          Have a lovely evening
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning, it's an absolutely beautiful morning out there, the birds are in full song and I'm tired! Going to try and get another couple of hours sleep once Harry dog settles down. See you all later!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                              Another stonker ahead!....bit too warm for me TBH

Found the beginnings of a hornet's nest in one of our bird boxes yesterday
                              Wasn't expecting that!

Keep cool everyone...and keep hydrated

See ya later....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Hot here again but no sun today yet. Second day for decorators so strong smell of paint this morning. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X