Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all,it still feels hot to me,but nowhere as hot as it has been,be glad when this tiling is done,am about half way up,soon be up and down the steps,not looking forwards to that with me wonky knees hahaha,gota get more wall glue this after,not seen MR Mally for a bit,hope he's ok,no rain here yet,hope your all feeling better now the oven has been turned down.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon we've had rain a bit more than yesterday this time its made the yard and ground wet not done much for my water butts though.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Artnoon! There's a little bit of damp in the air - can't call it rain - just enough to stop all the dog's bedding on the line from drying!
        We've been foraging in the fruit forest this morning for raspberries and redcurrants. When I say "we" I mean me, 3 chooks, 3 dogs and a mole Its Spud's new pet - he caught it this morning and carried it everywhere, putting it down at my feet all the time. He was so pleased with himself! The garden is pockmarked with the holes the dogs dig, chasing after moles - this is their 4th mole! You can imagine how many molehills there are.
        Can't stop its time for stripping - of redcurrants
        Enjoy your day!!

Comment

• Evening all, Charlotte spuds for tea. Whoopee.
          Work was a slow slog today, I must try and catch up on some sleep soon.
          Lumpy, I can well believe the stress of this PIP thing.
          Our daughter must be on her last appeal I think, if she gets payment I will be quids in as she will be paying me back the money we lent her for a car. No car been bought to date lol
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good evening,been a bit dull today with a light shower this evening, not done much gardening wise as OH seems to have a big need to do list and is adding to it quicker than I am going through it, evidently the wrong wrist is broken as she can still write I had been thinking that you Grapes down south were very lucky with the good weather, then I realise that its cool enough that I sleep all night, but then again it could be because I have a clear conscience Well soon be the weekend, so have a good day tomorrow and be patient and remember pass on a smile Goodnight
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday bit fresher this morning. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good moring all,still no rain here,although a lot cooler it keeps feeling like a storm,but it goes away,enjoy your day peeps.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                  Same here lottie!
                  Domestics, swimming and weeding for me today.
                  OH impulse purchased a couple of tomato plants at market yesterday €1 each...over a foot high and still in their original tiny pots.
                  Strangely very healthy looking and in flower.
                  Must have been well fed and watered.
                  They are now repotted and looking very comfy in our blowaway. Having given up on toms because of blight we'll see if being under some cover will make a difference.
                  My guess is not, but, hey, no harm in trying at that price!
                  Have a great day all....nearly weekend.....
                  Last edited by Nicos; 23-06-2017, 05:50 AM.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, much cooler here today, hopefully I will have some good new to report later!

Have a great day everyone whatever the weather and whatever you are doing.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

Bright and breezy this morning. according to the local BBC weather girl it's dull and overcast? I wonder if they ever look outside?

Loads to do over the plots so toddle pip

Comment

• Morning all, bright with a bit of a breeze this morning.
                        Home grown charlottes tasted soooo good last night
                        Diabetic eye test this morning, bit of shopping and card making for me
                        Have a lovely day folks
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning we've got rain
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning, cool with rain this morning, school prize giving today, so need to move, Nicos just because plants are expensive does not mean they are any better
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Hope the news is good, Cadalot, and good luck to you, NS.

As for me, watering done with Mr Snoop's help. No other gardening planned, as still not feeling 100%, though better than yesterday. The only thing to get any attention was the tomato jungle. I've removed I don't know how many sideshoots in the last couple of days. They are totally out of control.

Anyway, better get on with work, otherwise my clients will be thinking I'm totally out of control (they wouldn't be wrong).

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning Everyone!

Decisively cooler any greyer here this morning, so should make the watering of the greenhouse a tad more comfortable.

Still lot's to do and not enough time to do it in, but hey ho!

Best get a "Wiggle On"

Coffee first!

Have Fun!
                                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X