Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all. Early start for me. Pitch and putt annual day trip.
    Coach will pick us up at 10. O'clock and whisk us off to the country for a day of fun, games, quizes, lunch, dinner and entertainment. So, a long day today.
    Have a good day all whatever youre doing.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all!
      Lovely to see you BM....can't imagine you not having anything interesting to share!Don't desert us!

Brill news Cad-I have visions of you going up and down the stairs all day just playing with the buttons!....has yr Mrs had a chance to use it yet?

More of the usual for me today.

I got a tad distracted with baking yesterday. We had 9 black bananas I was determined not to waste.
      So, one banana, chocolate and chilli cake, one banana and coconut cake and one banana, treacle and ginger cake!
      All cut up and frozen for future use

There are 3 small Vide greniers ( car boots) I want to go to tomorrow to try and find some things to recycle so I need to crack on today!
      Have a good day....
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning All Room Service has been enjoyed. Suppose I'd better get going. Have a good Saturday
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all

Enjoy your trip, Bramble.

Stannah sound like a good company. Sometimes worth paying more - sounds like they have very good service and aftercare which is just what you need.

Nicos, how many banana cakes lol! Sound divine. I'd never think to make cakes with them. I cook them in my porridge once they start going too ripe.

Nice warm day but not too hot. Got a good harvest of baby carrots, strawberries and raspberries
          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Good morning all,Pleased you looked in BM and are well,snap NICOS,i did some cakes yesterday for the freezer,as i got eggs to spare,more to do,enjoy your days activites what ever your up to,still no rain to talk about.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Warm and windy up here and threatening rain, was blazing sunshine at 5 o'clock, gave up and got up at 7 and then the sun vanished.............it's not my fault.

Comment

• Same here Burnie, was beautiful first thing but it's now blowing a hoolie and is a tad on the chilly side.

Enjoy your day out bramble!
                sigpic

Comment

• It's blooming freezing...and wet!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Brill news Cad-I have visions of you going up and down the stairs all day just playing with the buttons!....has yr Mrs had a chance to use it yet?
                    OH Yes, she watch and listened intently to the instructions and had a few trips with the installing engineer watching as he explained everything to her and made sure she was happy. When my daughter came home she had to give her a demonstration, then when her brother and his wife popped in she was straight into demonstration mode again. She loves it and says he legs are feeling much better for it already.

As for me I know that I can go to the allotment without getting a call that she has come down the stairs, so it gives me some piece of mind.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Don't read this Jay - don't want to spoil your day

Good afternoon from Sunshiny South Wales - yes really it is! Bit breezy but a good day for gardening, especially weeding. as the weeds pull out easily, after last night's rain.
                      I've been sampling the strawberry jam I made last night - yummy. Could be a bit firmer as some of it poured off the bread and onto my front. Good job I hadn't invited the Queen to tea today!
                      Just podded a load of Wizard Field Beans - feeling very domestic goddessy.
                      Hope you're enjoying your day - rain or sun!

Comment

• Wish we could have a bit of your hoolie here Jay,so ruddy hot again,the car said 27 coming from the plots,
                        hoping it's cooler tomoz,the lottie looks in diar need,see what the am brings,seems every time i make plans,they get scuppered,such is life,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Late arrival today. Felt proper rough this morning. No headache, just queasy and off-balance. So that will have been the port then. Apparently I was enjoying myself...

Looking forward to a more productive day tomorrow.

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            Hello Peeps & thanks for the nice thoughts. Life has just taken over a lately as I've recently joined several groups on Face-ache & have been catching up with school mates from 45 years ago..........plus I've been experimenting making my own baits for fishing......also trying to get to grips with my Android Box...............you know how it is, plus of course as you've seen I've been practising my dancing skills in the pool..........it may be another few days before I return, depends if I have anything interesting to say.
                            Good to hear you are OK

Any good gardening groups on Facebook please recommend - or anyone else. I have no idea how to go about finding them. I only use Facebook for groups.
                            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Good evening its been a cool blustery day here, and I think the wind is getting stronger so it was just a quick look into the greenhouse then back in the house, I did take my wife out and paid for lunch with my money, so that's me earned some brownie points Well hopefully the wind will have died down by the morning I am off to bed shortly as I will be taking my son and family up to the airport early in the morning, so enjoy tomorrow no matter what the weather and pass on that smile. Goodnight
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning, have dropped off my son and his family and now going to see what's for eating, and find out if OH wants "room service"
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X