Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in. Oh my lord am I tired. I have learned so much and some of the gardens are AMAZING! I took pictures, but most are still towards the end of their builds. I will take more tomorrow when they will be largely finished. And on Tuesday I can get in from 7am with my exhibitor pass...

Lovely to see some gardens (like the one I'm working on, Colour Box) with loads of strong colour and life rather than shades of green and pale pastels.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Colour Box Day One.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	2373381
    http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Looks luvly, sparrow! Must be a fantastic experience, working on these gardens. I'm always astounded that they can build a garden that looks as if its been there for months, in a few days!
      Have fun!!

Rary, these are the cheap onion sets I bunged in a couple of weeks ago

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF8816.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	2373384
      Hope you didn't spend too much on yours

Comment

• Evening all...Dixon of Dock Green here! Hope you all had a lovely day. I was reading your rant Nicos...you are suffering from, wait for it, THUNDER FEVER!!! I kid you not! After the good weather the pollen is brought down in the heavy rain! Sounds as though you have some sort of exotic disease.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
          Lovely and cool this morning. Would be perfect for gardening except, like Sparrow, I've got paid drudgery ahead for the day. I'd ask Rary if that was allowed,
          , Not sure why the notion of paid versus unpaid should have made me think of Rary!
          Snoop its possibly sympathetic feelings as I have to do all the housework without being
          paid
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Rary, these are the cheap onion sets I bunged in a couple of weeks ago

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74614[/ATTACH]
            Hope you didn't spend too much on yours
            They look good VC I couldn't find bargain priced sets I had to fork out a bit they cost me 25p so I hope it will be money well spent
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Morning Crew, a little overcast out there this morning. Have a great day whatever you end up doing. Mrs C has designs on my tidying things up in the spare bedroom so we can move in and I can decorate our room next.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning! I have overslept! Woke up at 6.40, cake in the oven at 6.55 and will be here now till 8 when I cycle like the clappers to Hampton Court with hot cake in my bike basket...I will be spending the morning wiping off water marks from the structures, covering any visible plant pot rims with compost and deadheading/clipping off any dead leaves before the judging on Sunday. Yesterday was called in-fill day, today is charmingly called 'rimming and trimming'...

Thankfully there's time for some coffee & eggs on toast while I'm waiting for the cake to be done.

Hope you have a great start to the weekend!
                Last edited by sparrow100; 01-07-2017, 06:16 AM.
                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Off over the wilderness today....or should I say plots

The weeds have certainly enjoyed that rain in the week!

Have a great weekend

Comment

• Good morning, a nice warm sunny morning, up too early, had to let the pup out, young dogs have no respect for time, I was hoping for an other hour in bed, with possibly room service added

Comment

• Morning its dry out so a good start to the day
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Birthday Been Very warm and sunny here and Room Service is on the way. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Bren not Been
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all - at 5.30 am it was lovely - blue skies, sunshine. And now - grey and mizzle. I know we needed the rain and my butts are full (!), but a bit of sunshine during the day would be good too. Ah well, onward and upward. Have a good Saturday.

Comment

• Got a washing done with more on, went out to hang said washing and where has the Sun gone, will be fretting all day in case it rains

Comment

• Did I say the right thing on previous post, is that what you women do about your washing, I've hung it out ( not in the proper order apparently) if it dries what's the difference if it rains too bad

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X