Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning everyone, bright and lovely here.
    Hubby has his binoculars out and looking skyward, happy boy
    No work today, no pressing household chores (hid my ironing in Rary's pile), so apart from a little card making, I shall try not to get bored.
    For those who didn't get much sleep last night, I feel your pain.
    Have a lovely day Grapes
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Flo your rain hasn't made it to us so thanks for keeping it to yourself.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all. A dull start to the day but at least its dry. Off out for a long walk soon. Need to clear my head from all thats been going on in the past few days.
        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• G'evening all! Apologies for my tardiness - I am once again in a (different) dull hotel in the same dull corner of the south west. Just a flying visit I'm afraid, I've been up since 5am and its feeling very much like bedtime now

For those who are interested in such matters... I left Leeds cold and rainy and arrived to said dull corner to 28 degress and glorious. Its true what they say about it being warmer down south!! (and I'm not that far from sunshiney south wales either).

Its been very enjoyable defrosting after an arctic train journey - and the great news is nothing needs watering at home!

Hope all are well and behaving!

Comment

• Good evening, started off dull but really warmed up as temp. was up at 18c today and felt very nice, two of the grandsons back home from their holidays and even though it means more work for us it is good to have them home, oh and the pup is now back to her home, quite a clever wee pup while training her to do her needs outside I told her she was a good girl and went with her to the fridge to give her a bit of cold meat as a treat, now if you say good girl she heads straight to the fridge (wonder how my son will cope with that) Well soon be time for bed, where unlike some of the girl Grapes I will sleep all night, but then I have clear conscience, plus they are all trying to pick the best dress pass on that smile. Goodnight
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Rary, you may not want to hear this but its 18.8C outside now - 12.30 midnight
              It was very warm today, had to keep hiding in the shade. Managed to plant out 90+ bedding plants. Just the gazanias to plant tomorrow and that's sorted.
              Nos da All, time for my beauty sleep I have no trouble sleeping - & you're all welcome to the best frock. Can't remember the last time my legs came out in public.
              See you tomorrow

Comment

• Morning all. Anyone else about yet? Wanna cuppa. You'll have to have dried milk cos I've run out of the other stuff.

It's still hot, 19degrees.

Crossword time.
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull start again but very warm. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning crew - Dull start here today it's overcast and there is a little morning chill wind on the go but already 18.1 degrees. Just been to inspect the tomatoes and I shall be going to give them a morning drink after my coffee.
                    Last edited by Cadalot; 06-07-2017, 05:51 AM.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'alln'all

Looks like we're in for a few hot days and nights.
                      Impromptu BBQ late yesterday evening and watched the sun go down.
                      Back to sleeping under a sheet instead of a duvet again!...yippee

Have a great day everyone!
                      Last edited by Nicos; 06-07-2017, 06:22 AM.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sit down everyone, don't want you to fall down with shock! I'm here too!
                        Its so hot and bright that I'm having an early start (for me!).
                        Enjoy the sunshine

Comment

• Morning had my first mug of tea wondering around the garden doing a head count of the lettuce
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• So, SO tired.

Am about to go off for my final shift at RHS Hampton Court. I need coffee....and a friend's flying in from Glasgow this afternoon and we are nowhere near tidy here!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning all.

Hope all keeping well...

Cycled in this morning so am feeling fresh after my 45k or maybe it was the shower
                              Keeping busy in the garden and am struggling to keep all my berries picked..

Best year ever for strawberries, cannot keep raspberries picked quick enough and redcurrants and blackcurrants are weighing down the bushes..

think I have made approx 50 jars of jam already
                              Made a big batch of Summer Berry jam last night too...

Have a good one!!
                              Last edited by Tripmeup; 06-07-2017, 07:25 AM.
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning everyone. A lovely sunny morning here today, the sort of morning that makes you feel alive. I'm wondering now what delights will be ready to pick for tea tonight.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X