Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Janie!! I'd be the old biddie in the corner shoving a doughnut in my chops!

Comment

• Back from both allotments, everyone appears to have had the same idea and was on the plot watering and the water pressure was really low, took me ages to water both of them. I did manage to top up the comfrey pipe on Spencer Road and fill up the leaf bin at Mill Green whilst watering at depth via the pop bottles.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• My eldest son came over this afternoon to help me hang a very heavy gate. It looks good. In the meanwhile I had workmen sorting out my dining room floor. It's now rescreeded and I can't walk on it for several hours. They turned up before I had my breakfast and pushed the table up against the fridge. I'm now very hungry so am sat in a pub garden with a large g&t waiting until they start serving food again.

Edit: the only food they're doing is fish 'n chips. I'm not in the mood. Trip to the local Indian called for. This is Friday for goodness sake. People go out to eat to end the week.
        Last edited by JanieB; 07-07-2017, 04:15 PM.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• at least you can chew on the lemon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
            at least you can chew on the lemon!
            No lemon
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post

Oh yummmm!
              Thanks Janie...I knew I could count on you

Nah ...he wasn't there!!!!!...and I looked absolutely everywhere!!!! ..soooo typical

2things I noticed with that video...
              Firstly it looks like it's been played so many times it's getting blurred!( quickly plays it again just to check)
              And secondly....you can tell how old it is....no mobile phone taken out of his pocket!!!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• 1985?...that's when my first baby was born!

Comment

• Where is everyone?
                  Hopefully sitting outside enjoying the last of the sunset?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Where is everyone?
                    Hopefully sitting outside enjoying the last of the sunset?
                    No Nicos. We are sitting here in our conservatory looking out at a grey sky.
                    Enjoy your evening.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Aww..thankyou Bramble!
                      I'm sitting indoors with a fan and have just finished a wee dram of whisky...gone too damp to stay outside
                      Had a really busy, but rewarding day...need to crash out now though!

Conservatory?...ooooo...I'd love one of those!...lucky you!

Sleep well peeps!
                      Just off to dream about Levi adverts!

Comment

• Good evening, not done much gardening wise today though did plant up some gladioli then made some paper logs. which would be handy for the wood burning stove that I dream about for our conservatory, every time I talk about getting one I get the distinct impression I am being ignored, however I will keep on about it. well now at the weekend so enjoy yourself keep safe and pass on the smile Goodnight
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all

Breakfast in bed for everyone!.....come and get it!

Woken up by Hibou bouncing around on the bed wanting her breakfast
                          Oh...and who put that dead daddy long legs in my bedside glass of water eh?

See ya later.....grabs gardening frock...have a gud'un!

Comment

• Morning Crew, it's a wee bit overcast at the moment and I'm having breakfast and surfing the vine. Cutting the grass and more sorting out the packing boxes of STUFF that I have been hoarding as I don't want to just put it back away in the loft, I really need to de clutter.

have a great day whatever you end up doing.
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning another sunny day here so that's making my sunflowers happy
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Glorious morning here too. It was grey yesterday but the promised rain failed to materialise here, drizzled at Styal when we were visiting Quarry Bank Mill though! Right - off to do lots of watering before it gets too warm. Have a good one!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X