Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning (or afternoon, depending on your location). Back from trip to UK and glad to be home. Despite all instructions, the courgettes did not get picked in my absence... So I don't think they'll be producing any more after the arsenal of intercontinental ballistic missiles I picked yesterday. Still, never mind. The tomatoes have shot up in my absence and plenty to pick.

Hope you all have a good day. I'll scoot about and catch up with everyone's news later.

Comment

• Welcome Home, Snoop Sounds like marrow chutney time!
      I've been armpitting and de-leafing the toms and my hands look like the Wicked Witch of Wales' halloween hands - green and wrinkly Is this how the term "greenfingers" orignated?

Comment

• Too hot (about 95F in the shade) to work outside before 6pm. so don't get a lot of gardening done. As we have no rain in the summer everything has to be irrigated with the drip feed set up to automatically water the plants and trees at 7am. Just received our water bill - it's huge - usually we average about 0.37 cubic metres daily (showers etc) but this last month the amount of water used shot up. I checked that there was no leak anywhere (I don't grow them) so I must have just used a lot of water washing down the patio and balcony.

Comment

• Back from work and the sun has come out.
          Been out deadheading and armpitting, I find that quite therapeutic somehow
          Enjoy your evening
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good evening, a very nice day here actually dry all day, just reading boatsman's post which reminds me how fortunate we are in this part of Britain where we don't need to pay for the water we use,(yes I know its paid for in the rates) but the amount of rain we get here there is very little watering of the garden required, and NS move up here and you will need extra covers to sleep all night. Well half way to the weekend, so keep safe to enjoy the weekend, give a helping hand to a stranger and pass on a smile. Goodnight
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning Crew, Looks like a nice day again the sun is coming around and down the garden. Have a good one and be safe out there....
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning Cad'n'all Dull here, but still warm. Haircut today thank goodness. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning ladies and gents, going to be a nice day here today.
                  Was up early, washing is on the line.
                  Just debating what to have for breakfast. I put the Slimming world overnight oats in the fridge last night, they came out and went into the bin this morning. Yuk, double yuk
                  Poached eggs might be the answer I think.
                  Have a great day everyone
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Grey and not ever so warm here at the moment. Not decided what's on the agenda for today but whatever you're up to enjoy your day.
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning a bit grey out but dry. Your Hair looks nice Flo well i hope it does because I know you've lost your usual stylist not shes retired.

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                      Just debating what to have for breakfast. I put the Slimming world overnight oats in the fridge last night, they came out and went into the bin this morning. Yuk, double yuk
                      Have you tried pinhead/steel cut oats they're my favourite a nice nutty sort of texture.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                        Gite change over today...tis Bastille Day tomorrow, so Tis a bank holiday weekend (for some).
                        Looks like the weather has improved for them too

Have a great day everyone....
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, sun is in and out but I think it's to rain later! Hope you are all well!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sun is in and out here too Jay... I wonder if we're switching?!

Ever so close to the weekend now - they some to come round faster and faster every week!

Hope all are well and behaving - especially Rary, don't smile too much at strangers, you could get yourself in trouble!

Comment

• Thanks Bren, it's the second time with my daughter's mobile hairdresser who is also a friend of the eldest Golden Girl. Better this time as shorter, but I still did a bit with the scissors myself when I got home. It might be perfect next time Very dark here and keeps threatening rain, but then clears up. I've had the hosepipe on some of the garden this evening in case it doesn't rain overnight. Beans are rubbish again this year and so are the strawberries - new plants too. They have loads of huge leaves, but very few flowers. Oh well
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good evening we had some heavy rain about six this evening, and looks like more to come, I put a like on vixys post, now I am wondering if its the "all well" or the "behave" that was meant for me I usually have a smile on my face, though some folk might think "the lights are on but no one is in" Put the fire on in the greenhouse this evening to try and stop the temperature going below 10c on Wednesday morning it had been down at 9c, so have decided to fire up at night
                                Last edited by rary; 13-07-2017, 08:49 PM.
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X