• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all

À Day of munching and nattering for me....tis such a hard life living in France

Have a gud'un peeps...oh and watch this space over the next few days....that's all I'm saying for now....
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All, I have a meeting at the allotment with the council and contractor who offered to undertake some works for us but has kept pushing the works back and back and is getting near to the end of his works and it appears now that the contracts manager who agreed the works has left, the site agent has a selective memory and its re negotiation time all over again with a new contracts manager.

I'm so glad that I kept copies of all the email correspondence, as I hate it when people call you a liar in so many words (we can find no record of such an offer!).
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, dull and cloudy but still warm here
          Some kind soul offered our charity shop over 200 brand new and boxed shoes, plus handbags.
          My hubby has been roped in to transport these to the shop, going to be a long day.
          See you later
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning its dull and cloudy here as well Sally with rain due soon so i'm of out early to get things done before it starts.
            Have a good Friday
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All

Overcast here as well today but with the promise of sunshine later.

Have a super Friday everyone

Comment

• Morning all - overcast but sun promised later. Not going to complain, the butts are full again! Off to the hotment shortly to water in the glass shed. Then, cleaning! Whoopee! Have a good day.

Comment

• They've at last finished laying my dining room floor. I was under the impression they were going to replace the skirting boards too but not so, so my daughter and I have decided to tackle it ourselves. Soooo, I need to finish putting the wallpaper up and since I will have the paste mixed, put the bedroom wallpaper up as well. So that means I'll have to paint the window frames first, a job I've been putting off for over a year.

And what am I doing? I'm sat on the sofa with a cup of tea, reading the vine and generally wasting time with displacement activity. My excuse is that I've been waiting for the shops to open cos I've lost my pasting brush.

Time to move before daughter turns up and whips me into action. Have a lovely day all.
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning we have heavy cloud up here too, nice and warm though.

Comment

• Morning sun is out but it's a bit breezy, but I'm not complaining...it's not raining yet! Not sure what's on the cards for today but before I do anything I'm off to have a look around the Vine! Have a great day everyone.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Oh Nicos, something exciting happening?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hopefully!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,cloudy dry and sunny here,just nice and comfy,you put some on a horse to knowhere now Nicos with them words hehehe,what a lovely suprize for the shop NS,having my fairy again later on,much sorting out to do,it's shocking how the place gets,when you busy and struggling to do 1 simple job ,be good to yourselves .
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all. A dull cloudy start to the day.
                              Nothing planned just yet.
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning again, just back from the shop, two car loads of shoes now safely stored away. His wife wasn't giving us the handbags, so that was a shame. Hope she changed her mind, but we're grateful for anything they give.
                                Hubby has been an absolute star ferrying things and people about.
                                He even cooked me boiled egg and soldiers when we got back. Gotta love that man.
                                See you later
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X