Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all - a day of sunshine and showers here. Took my fella to the airport this morning and just back from the hotment - it started to rain. But I have harvested and weeded and planted a row of swede, so not entirely wasted my time I was going to mow the lawns but they are pretty wet. Might have to wait until later or even tomorrow.

Comment

• Blimey - managed 2 hours of fairly productive work on the plot. Had a chat with a new chap on the site too. Mojo is slightly um, up... rest of the family are being miserable though so whether I can make the most of things tomorrow is moot at the moment. Ho hum.
      sigpic
      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post

Morning everyone, well 'tis St. Swithin's day today and it's pouring so here's to the next 40 days of rain...no change there then!

St Swithin's?....Cor...nearly missed that one!
        Thanks for the reminder!

Dry here all day...good job I have my waterbutts full eh?
        Last edited by Nicos; 15-07-2017, 03:35 PM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Mornin n'alln'all n'alln'all

Well done Flo!...Mrs natterbox eh?

And yep GL...your bum Does look a tad big
          That old say of, the pot calling the kettle black, springs to mind
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening all.
            Had an almost fab day.
            Watered everything in the greenhouse or in containers.
            Went to the annual park festival this afternoon.the temp got up to 27deg which is almost unheard of on the east coast of Ireland.
            The park were hosting the Kate Bush Withering Heights Day. Over 600 people turned out in their red dresses to dance in thr open air. What a specticle. The only fly in the ointment. My daughter, and her daughter were looking forward to taking part as they both love dancing but they went into the Dublin City Big Slide and my daughter ended up in hospital with 3 stitches to her head.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• good evening Folks, a bit of a mixed day here some heavy rain followed by heavier rain then light rain and now a bit windy with blue sky showing , but I think it will rain again. Not to good a day today as my son has been in bed all day, so he has still not recovered from what ever landed him in hospital last week, and he wanted to go back to his work on Wednesday, so hoping he recovers after an other weeks rest. Well I think I will go and make something to eat, as we had a late snack at a GC today, and I paid, I even got into OHs purse to take out the money to pay it mind you she held on tightly to the purse while I took the money out you would think she doesn`t trust me right off for a bite and a cupa anyone like to join me?
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all. Hope your daughters ok bramble and your son gets better soon rary.

Not much done today as rain most of the day and eldest still poorly. Has asked me to sleep in eldests room tonight which is unusual - feeling dizzy when standing up and worried about going to the loo in the night. Lots of bugs going round at the moment - not feeling great myself and youngest was poorly earlier in the week.

Youngest enjoyed friends birthday party, & hoping the rain stays off tomorrow......

Night all. Not the cheeriest post ever bit hey ho! OH off on late night dog walk - both stayed up too late watching new bbc4 Spanish drama 'I know who you are' - really gripping.
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning you lovely people, weather looking dull but it's off to the allotment for me this morning.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning Cad'n'all Hot here and windy but no sun yet. Room Service was punctual today. Have a good Sunday
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all!
                      Mrs Mop Day for me today.....see ya later!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all - raining here and likely to do so for rest of the morning. So, that's my plan to go out with the Ramblers scuppered. Don't mind getting caught in the rain if out walking, but not keen on getting intentionally wet - glasses get steamed up, hood up prevents me hearing properly .... giving it a miss today. And I shan't be able to mow the bloomin' lawns either! Looks like a lazy day

Comment

• Morning everyone, sun is fighting the clouds today. Hope the sun wins
                            Have to get a bit of shopping today, kids are coming to tea tonight.
                            I have runner beans to pick, but not enough to go round, so I'm saving them for tomorrow. To I feel mean? No
                            Have a lovely day folks
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• We have more cloud than blue bits, but it's warm and dry just now. Just had a bowl of strawberries for brekkie, was healthy till I put a dollop of mascarpone on top of it lol

Comment

• Good morning. We have a beautiful sunny morning here. Off to water the plants, thrn to church and after thst we are off out for the day down the coast.
                                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...