This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning
    HH I do like Minions there's just something about them I've not seen the latest film but watched the others.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
      Had a good downpour last night!...perfect timing eh? So , just pots to water today

Off for a quick swim, then the mega monthly shop in the hypermarket .

Tis a great feeling not needing to buy many veg isn't it?
      I think I just have limes,tomatoes and onions on my list!

See y'all later....have a gud'un peeps
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

Allotments here I come......

Bye

Comment

• Morning All

Dentist here I come.............

Bye

PS This is how ex-Mods write these days

Comment

• Morning all. Yes rary that area of Port Glasgow is really improving isn't it! Next time I go I'll let you know and you can leave the cash for the coffee. Probably go next week as they didn't have enough fresh dog food to last longer than that.
            HH, when my friends children were young she picked both her son and his cousin up from nursery. Left them to play while she organised a snack, went to fetch them and noticed bits of hair in bin...her son's! His cousin had decided to give him a haircut. Not too bad you may think until she discovered her son had decided to do the same to his cousin only his cousin was a girl with pigtails and he had cut one off...how do you explain that to your sister in law when she comes to collect her child!!
            And bramble talking about people who should know better, my niece, 16, was at a party, jumped off a balcony onto a trampoline and her knees came up and knocked her out! An overnight stay in hospital was required! I have only one question...WHY?!!

Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day...Nicos, enjoy the shopping and NS, enjoy sorting out those shoes!
            Last edited by Jay22; 18-07-2017, 07:54 AM. Reason: Fixing some words that autocorrect fixed but didn't fix right! :)
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning Folks, going with the weather for cast on my kindle it should be sunny, looking out they must mean above the clouds, just hung a washing out for my daughter and there is no way I will be bringing it back in if the rain starts. At the moment I am busy dodging bullies from one those naff guns that my grandson has, he was up when I came in, and I don't have the energy for playing for 8hrs. a day and still trying to get his older brother out of bed.
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                Morning all. Yes rary that are of Port Glasgow is recalling improving isn't it! Next time I go I'll let you know and you can leave the cash for the coffee. Probably go next week as they didn't have enough fresh dog food to last longer than that.
                HH, when my friends children were young she picked both her son and his cousin up from nursery. Left them to play while she organised a snack, went to fetch them and notice bits of hair in bin...her son's! His cousin had decided to give him a haircut. Not too bad you may think until she discovered her son had decided to do the same to his cousin only his cousin was a girl with pigtails and he had cut one off...how do you explain that to your sister in law when she comes to collect her child!!
                And bramble talking about people who should know better, my niece, 16, was at a party, jumped off a balcony onto a trampoline and her knees came up and knocked her out! An overnight stay in hospital was required! I have only one question...WHY?!!

Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day...Nicos, enjoy the shopping and NS, enjoy sorting out those shoes!
                Why indeed Jay, at least your niece is only 16 with years to get some sense. My daughter is 47 and is never going to get sense.
                In fairness she got aright scare and I think she well think twice the next time.
                Thank they are both ok.
                Her only regret is she never got the chance to take part in The Wuthering Heights event in thr park on Saturday afternoon.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                  Morning all. Yes rary that are of Port Glasgow is recalling improving isn't it! Next time I go I'll let you know and you can leave the cash for the coffee. Probably go next week as they didn't have enough fresh dog food to last

Jay evidently you will be there before me so if you want just leave the price of a cuppa behind the counter, or if you don't want to do that post it to me
                  As for the the trampoline, it was there and the knockout, she didn't land right
                  I usually say "man is under no obligation to mature as he grows older" but it can be applied to women also, it seems that with women they mature when the get married, for once they are married its,"behave remember you are married" being deaf has advantages, as you stop hearing these comments
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I've just had a look at the weather forecast. I won't complain because it's going to get worse next week: hotter in the daytime and at night.

Otherwise, all good so far. Mr Snoop helped with the watering, I walked the dogs, Mr Snoop has kept me supplied with teas and coffees, I found a packet of biscuits.

Have a jolly day, everyone

Comment

• Afternoon all,sounds like some adventures have been had,hope all is well now.ti's so warm here,spend several hours down the lottie yesterday,the WEEDZZZZ,MR now cuts the grassed area,also weed necking a bit of the slab area,not been for over 2 weeks,we both enjoyed the 40 winks between shifts hehehe,nothing worth a mention is growing,soooooooooooo,it's clear it up for now,and try to limp before i can walk,nevermind about run,and hope next year is kinder to us,
                      be good to yourselves and carry on.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Forgive my "Ignorance" Coz I ain't caught up!

A mad last hour or two!

But at last seems things are calming down allowing a little gardening time!

Meeting in the morning with "Big Wig's at Sheffield, but only an half day job!

Bathed, shaved, clothes pressed n shoes polished!

Bid all a good nights sleep!

I'm "Outa Here"
                        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Had a lovely day out with my grandaughter.
                          Chips, icecream and a nice cold drink.
                          Home now and she is back with her mam.
                          Have to do something similar tomorrow as her mam and dad are both working.
                          Looking for inspiration as they have all grown out of the playground.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Lazy day today, wasn't too well last night, but ready for the forecast storm on Wednesday.

Comment

• Evening all! It was a nice day today so I spent the morning demolishing the rockery I built yesterday and then re-molishing an upgraded version incorporating all the rocks I left out the first time. Thanks Rary. I'm quite pleased with it now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170717_181216 rockery v2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	2373968
                              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                                Lazy day today, wasn't too well last night, but ready for the forecast storm on Wednesday.
                                You honestly think we are going to behave until Wednesday.....remember folks 'Winter is Coming'

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X