X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all!
    *grabs best frock before Cad gets the chance

Nice rockery Martin...looks even better this time

Was woken by a very chatty blackbird this morning. Sat on the washing line post right next to the bedroom window.
    Don't they have a fantastic range of song?
    Just heard green woodpeckers and a buzzard...tis all go here....best go get a brew on-stuff to do!
    Anyone fancy a cuppa in bed?...maybe a bit of toast and homemade strawberry and elderflower jam?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos and All Nice offer but already up and about thanks. Hot again. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Another sunny morning but due to change later to thunderstorms.

Fork at the ready for another day of digging on the plots

Loads to do including munching through a bacon sandwich. Have a good day all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Mornin n'alln'all!
          *grabs best frock before Cad gets the chance
          The thread was not showing at 5:00 this morning when I got up, and I couldn't be bothered to go and find it just for the frock Morning all well to some of us that were up early it's nearly afternoon
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, looks like a nice day out there.
            It's runner bean first harvest today, so lamb is defrosted and charlottes in the bucket will be harvested at the same time.
            Usually have carrots with this, but due to first sowings no show, mine are not ready
            Tomatoes are very slow, no ripening whatsoever
            Work this morning
            Elderly aunt is now in hospital, so hopefully will visit her at the weekend
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, a beautiful day here today so going to enjoy it not sure how long it's going to last. Just saw on the TV that's it's 100 years since that famous photo of the little girls with the fairies was taken! Do you believe in fairies...Lottie does as she has one!

Anyhoo, hope you have a lovely day and hope your aunt gets well soon NS.
              sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all. Another beautiful day here again although the forecast is saying this is the end of the dunny days.
                Well, I have three grandkids to entertain today, 11, 13 and 14.
                Difficult to know what to do with them now as they have outgrown the playground and other childish amusements but I am sure we will think of something.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                  Evening all! It was a nice day today so I spent the morning demolishing the rockery I built yesterday and then re-molishing an upgraded version incorporating all the rocks I left out the first time. Thanks Rary. I'm quite pleased with it now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75001[/ATTACH]
                  I would have filled in the pond

Its looking good Martin well worth the effort, that why I thought that if you had given or thrown them away you would have regretted it, I personally would have been ill at the thought of getting rid of stone like that
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Glorious sunshine clear blue skies and barely a breath of wind, fishing later when the heat has died down a bit. Could be fresh Mackerel for tea.

Comment

• Good morning, a nice sunny morning here and sitting waiting on the boy's coming down they have been up for the past hour but not came down yet. Correction the are now looking for their breakfast
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Just had a look round the garden and too many things not doing well so wondering if a poly tunnel would be a good investment and if so what would you recommend. Now have to go and get ready to and pick up my granddaughter from airport

Comment

• I looked at poly tunnels before deciding on a greenhouse, I guess we need to know what you'd like to grow first. Some things need a greenhouse, some things seem to prefer a tunnel, some lucky folk have both. My decision was made with the weather in Scotland in mind too, we don't always get a summer like we are having now.

Comment

• I have a 14x8 greenhouse but its more for growing carrots, beetroot etc. which have been very poor this year, and yes I know we don't always get summers like this, in rare years we get good summers this must be the worst summer we have had for a while the night temperatures have dropped quite a bit on several occasions

Comment

• I should have added I have lost two courgettes with all the rain and the cold, they had been doing quite well till a couple of cold nights hit at the end of June also onions going to seed

Comment

• Evening all. Hot and muggy here today - meant to rain overnight - hope it does as I didn't water in the peas in anticipation.

Took children swimming at my friends pool after school - had a great time, then children raided the last of their redcurrants which made them v happy.

Off to sleep now, bring on the holidays - I need a break
                                Hope everyone's various relatives doing well. Nos da...
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X