• It's arrived here too Bren, pouring it down
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      It's arrived here too Bren, pouring it down
      Aren't I kind for sharing
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, really heavy rain here in the very early hours. I had washed two pairs of sketchers and left them out in it. Whoops
        Came down at 3 am and made a cup of tea. I was technically first up, but didn't need the frock as I went back to bed to listen to more rain.
        Elderly Aunt is in a sad state. I don't know where she thinks she is, but the Americans are trying to grab her and other such ramblings. Trouble is, she's speaking in a whisper a la Allo Allo.
        I think she's probably got a wee infection, fingers crossed cause otherwise she is totally batty.
        My sisters were there as well, so a quick catch up with them.
        Right, back to gardening.
        I have blossom end rot on me toms. What's that all about?
        Have a great day peeps
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
          Aren't I kind for sharing
          Aren't I nice sharing with all of you
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all n'alln'all!

We had a brill drenching last night too

Urmmmm.....I may be needing another fridge at this rate....tis a tad full of yellow courgette!
            Actually I need to get my storage jars in the dishwasher and get preserving!....
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Would anyone mind sending some of it here? I'm fed up of hauling watering cans about every day. I worked out that on an easy day, I walk around 2 km watering my plants. 1 km with a full 9-litre watering can, 1 km with it empty.

Anyway, lovely day yesterday. Some paid drudgery but a great walk with the dogs in the evening. It's a drudgery day today, but not long till the weekend.

Hope you all have a good day. Big smile for Rary.

Comment

• Bore da from Sunshiny over by yer!
                Lots of rain overnight and now its gone. perfect timing.
                Not sure what the day has in store yet - take it as it comes. First thing is another coffee and some toast, dripping with butter and spread with VC's special not quite set strawberry jam. Maybe I should have said - dripping with butter and jam
                Have a good day, whatever life is throwing at you

Comment

• Butter and jam together on toast...that's as bad as Scarlet's sardines for breakfast!! Yuk!!

Morning all, sun was out but has decided to go behind a big black cloud so who knows what kind of day we will have...it's not cold though.

Off to have a bash at that ironing mountain...see you in a month . Have a great day.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Good morning. We had all our rain yesterday so I got the mountsin of ironing out of the way.
                    Out to the garden to dig some potatoes before the sun changes its mind and then off out to the park.
                    No grandkids today as they both have parents who do shift work and so they are at home at the moment so all is good.
                    Hope your aunt improves Nanny Sally. My mother used to take turns like that when she had an infection.
                    Hope everyone has a good day.
                    We have the sun today.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Dull, wet and the Harr is in off the sea, light breeze and not that sweaty, more like Autumn today lol

Comment

• Afternoon all - lots of lovely rain overnight and its brightening up nicely now. How kind of it to pick when we're asleep

Nearly weekend time!

Nanny Sally - my uncle was the same when he had a urine infection, hopefully she will be sorted and feeling better soon!

Comment

• Did I say the rain was gone? In sheltering yet again from another torrential downpour.
                          Its hard to get things done with all the interruptions but at least the garden is well watered and the water butts are almost full again.
                          Small mercies.
                          Last edited by burnie; 20-07-2017, 06:38 PM.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all, well it turned out to be a lovely day here although I stayed inside to do domestics...including tackling the ironing. Ain't I good.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, I it has been a bright dry day today with a bit of wind, and thanks Snoop nice to see a pleasant face had to watch the boys for a short time then the older one went swimming and their older sister came home so she watched her younger brother and we went shopping, once in the shop I was asked, as I am the one doing the cooking etc. what do we need!!!! when things are normal and I am doing the important work while OH looks after the house, she goes through the cupboards to check what's required and makes out a list, but I am supposed to know what we need just as we walk through the shop, how was I to know we didn't need the chocolate biscuits or the jar of coffee or the jar of black current jam (Jay this is to make pieces, "sandwiches" of butter and jam) and of course we always need more tomato sauce Now to see where I can slip some ironing into someone's pile, and if I can drop of the grandsons at brambles as she is free at the moment
                              Last edited by rary; 20-07-2017, 05:38 PM.
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening our rain stopped just after lunch time so and the gardens much better after the downpour plus we got to enjoy afternoon sunshine
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X