• Show
Clear All

• Cor blimey!...I'm all hot and sweaty!

...don't ask
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hello everyone

Hello everyone, sorry i haven't been here for ages, i just couldn't 'log on', eventually i was patient enough and here i am.

I have been able to read some stuff as i still received 'notifications', and felt rather guilty when comments were made about the 'forum' being quiet.

hope everyone is happy and having a good summer and lots of lovely veggies?

right i'll pop over to 'rant thread' now!
      DottyR

Comment

• Afternoon we've had a bit of rain then sunshine for the rest of the day.

good to see you back with us Dotty
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Yey!...Dotty is in the building
          Great to see you!
          So...go on, what mischief have you been up to?

Comment

• Good evening, a wet miserable day here, I was the same earlier Nicos, hot and sweaty, but OH managed to get into her purse so that I could pay for our lunch just now I am making our tea, roast chicken with sweet potato chips, also preparing to make soup for tomorrow, and on the Vine, now there's a surprise to some of you women, a man multi tasking the sooner OH gets over this broken wrist the better, there's still a mountain of ironing, and she keeps adding to it, what's wrong with wearing clothes for a month or two, rather than changing daily, in fact sometimes twice or more a day (your not going out with clothes that state) I am sure all husbands have heard that before. Need to go tea is about ready
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening, hope you have enjoyed your day. Welcome back Dorothy, good to see you...how's Charlie?
              It has been a very showery day today, some of them very heavy. I believe it's to be like that for most of next week.
              So far I have no tomatoes, green or otherwise on my tomato plants...only flowers. Do you think I will get any this year? Don't think there is enough time left to get red ones so it may be green tomato and apple chutney...if I get any green toms that is.
              Anyhoo, off to bed so see you all in the morning. Goodnight all!
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning
                Jay I've had no GH toms yet only some from the plant in my kitchen window, odd really they usually come around the same time.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning Bren and All Woken by a text from eldest Golden Girl asking if she can come for breakfast! Room Service is on its way. It's hot and sunny here. My Tom's are all outside and ripening up nicely. Have a good Sunday
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, it's a lovely day out at the moment
                    Rain lashed down in the night, my flowers are battered, and my carrots are more horizontal than vertical.
                    This is looking from the upstairs window with no glasses on.
                    I very expect it to be worse, leaving that one to hubby
                    Have a great day folks
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Crew - The sun is coming around and down the garden, rained overnight so in no mad rush to get to the allotment, let it air and dry out a little me thinks. Toms in the back garden are doing really well this year

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-07-24 Tomatoes - Copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	2374150
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone, thank you for lovely welcome back.

Was extremely wet last evening and during night, now v breezy.

Am thinking of being very domestic and going to make some fruit pies to use up some of the fruit I have in freezer.
                        DottyR

Comment

• Morning all. Lovely sunny start to the day, but so was yesterday followed by torrential rain. It is our town's annual festival this weekend and I took the dogs to it for most of yesterday. It was their birthday and I'm sure they enjoyed it as much as I did until the rain which they're not too keen on. Very wet walk home. Most of the pubs and hotels had street vendors outside and I had the best paella I've had in years from one of them, even better than mine probably because caterers seem to be able to get ingredients that I can't.

Trying to decide whether to let my daughter feed me today or stay at home and do some domestic/garden work or go back to the festival.

Have a lovely day.
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Dotty! Good to see you
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Fruit pies????mmmmmm....

Comment

• Bright and calm for a change, bit cloudy though, off to local GC open day with pop up, café pizza oven, live music, craft stalls and more importantly 15% off all stock(pity I went and bought stuff the other day before the flippin' sale started).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X