Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rary. you know that women and chickens are always right, well, chickens anyway There'll be more absentees returning too - and when they do, remember that I told you so
    Its been a busy gardening day here but having a salad this evening made up of stuff from the garden makes it all worthwhile. Spuds, lettuce, komatsuna, cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot, carrot and eggs. Forgot to pull some onions
    Hope all goes well, Deano.
    Nos da all, sleep well

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
      This evening I was out collecting material for the compost heap (what VC calls weeding) and found three worms, so that makes me happy. Oh and much as it hurts me to say a wuman is right, VC did say some of the missing Grapes would be back, so welcome back those Grapes. Goodnight
      I'm overwhelmed by your warmth, Rary. You would have been pleased to see my collecting compost heap material tonight at the Hill - 2' tall thistles and fat hen enough to overwhelm the daleks. All I wne to do was cut a few courgettes - I found three too big to eat, and three just right. The weeds pulled out easily, and I came home with kale, courgettes, runner beans, potatoes and raspberries.

Comment

• Sorry can't upload little video, I'll find a photo instead
        DottyR

Comment

• Good morning All Bit stiff today after all the activity yesterday, but more today as the sun is here again. Room Service starts at eight so not much longer to wait. Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning you can't get good staff these days can you Flo
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All, A trip to the allotment with a huge sack of grass this morning to feed the dalek army
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone. So glad to be back so I can wish everyone " Good Morning". Collecting a bed for Will today but it needs collapsing first. So that's a job for myself and my dad to do. Think that will take most of the day. Then planning a Chinese take away for tea tonight. So a leisurely day for me
                sigpic

Comment

• Good morning at my daughter's today, won't be doing much as there are heavy showers forecasted for today, and they are heavy as I just got caught in one on my way up, her dog is still not doing well, though she is moving better, my daughter is thinking about taking her back to the vet, but at about £50. a time I think she should wait, and give her time to mend, and its not about saving money, I do think she needs time, here's hopping I am right as I need a walking mate
                  Last edited by rary; 01-08-2017, 08:25 AM.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all, just had the most terrific shower there, think it's going to be another day of sunshine and showers, well mostly showers. Last night turned out lovely and we ate al fresco again which I love.
                    Exciting day then Deano, keep us informed.
                    Flo, I don't think BM has been on for over a fortnight...wonder if we have done something to annoy him?
                    Anyhoo, have a great day all and see you later.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I guess BM is torn between his gardening and fishing these days?...he's been catching some incredible fish recently from the piccies he posted!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Our VVS fruit and veg show!

Just a bump to encourage peeps to enter!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all. A lovely sunny start to the day here. Lets hope it stays that way.
                          We had the torrential downpours last night so hoping for a better day today.
                          Nothing planned for today. Had all the family for ldinner last evening so, going to tske it easy today.
                          Off out for my walk shortly.
                          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Got new solar panels up yesterday and today it's cloudy. Still, nice and cool and easy on the eyes. Got a bit of 'proper' gardening done rather than just watering. Walked 2.4 km today, just watering. And that was with Mr Snoop helping. I'm not sure having a step counter is very motivating after all!

The tomato glut joins the aubergine and courgette glut. Shame we don't much like ratatouille.

Uprooted all the supposed F1 Marathon broccoli. Should have had the courage of my convictions ages ago. They're weird stunted green cauliflowers with a hint of red. Have bought seeds for next year from a more reliable source.

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
                              Hi All!
                              Seem's again I am to be a "Grandad" in the morning! Running round like a "Loony"
                              Do you really think I am gunna Sleep!
                              Did you have a good sleep Deano?, wish you all the best
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                Just a bump to encourage peeps to enter!
                                Unfortunately I have absolutely nothing to show...could I enter an empty plate for the best failure?
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X