Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening, it has actually turned out to be a cool but dry night here, transplanted some chard now need to harden them off and get them planted, off to bed earlier tonight as I need to take my son to hospital tomorrow morning, drop him off then back to pick up my OH and take her to a different hospital, once she has been seen back home drop her off and back to pick up my son, the joys of retirement, you have plenty of time to run all over the country, trying to catch your own tail. Well half way to the weekend, so pass on a smile. Goodnight
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by susieq100 View Post
      Thunder, lightning and torrential rain this afternoon! Crazy weather - so very little done. My lawns STILL need mowing. Tomorrow? Thursday? Who can say. I need water buffalo to graze on the back garden.
      Morning, we had the same weather yesterday Susie and it doesn't look much different for today either.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Congratulations Deano. Stormy weather yesterday, so cleaned the fridge freezer and other housework. Dull start today, but the G tape came yesterday and I'm itching to try it on the stay put so that's the plan. Room Service woke me this morning and early! Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all. Heavy rain and windy with it so plans are on hold right now.
          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, everyone. I had a good night's sleep if a bit curtailed by a very early alarm. Couldn't remember why I'd set it so dozed off again. The reason was an enormous wasp's nest. Mr Snoop discovered it yesterday and got chased down the drive by a load of them. We have a friend with a severe allergy to wasp stings, so they have to be dealt with. Hope I remember tomorrow.

Half-way to the weekend... That's a cheery way to think of it, Rary. So have a great half-way day everyone.

Comment

• Morning...it's dry here, dull but dry!! Going to the vet to pick up dogs medication...another £80!! Think I've kept them all in a job over the years!
              Have a great day everyone!
              sigpic

Comment

• Take it back...just let the dog out and it's raining! It's also gone so dark I'm having to put the lights on! Summer?!
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, I was MIA yesterday, but caught up with the Vine late last night.
                  We had a small group of six of us out for a meal to celebrate two birthdays, one being mine.
                  Great time out, ate and drunk like I wasn't on a diet
                  Big congrats to Deano, information to follow I hope
                  Nothing to report garden wise, all is growing well and being eaten - by us and the usual creatures
                  Have a lovely day, I feel a tad delicate
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Blue skies and wall to wall sunshine........................

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                      Looks like we have your rain burnie!

Off out in a sec to do the 'French shopping' for our children...mostly wine!

It does make you wonder that, after the split from the EU, if the importing of bottles of wine to the UK will go back to was it 3or 6 per person?
                      My kids won't be very impressed!

I've spent my morning so far trying to find somewhere to stay near Christchurch for a wedding in November....looks like I've finally found the right one
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                        Aww congratulations Deano...don't leave it like that! Weight, name?
                        Yey!....many congrats from me too!

Is this your first one?...(.some of us are still waiting

Really lovely news-do keep us updated....

Awww....
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon all.
                          Just got back from my cleaning job. Raining here yet again so allotment is out yet again. So might just sit back and relax for a bit. Might go through my seed tin as I've not done that for a few weeks
                          Have a good afternoon everyone
                          sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all - still miserable and actually a bit chilly here! It's supposed to be August!!

Congratulations Deano! Bet you're smitten!

Hope everyone else is well... someone must be having nice weather?!

Comment

• ...........and its Artnoon from me too
                              I've been making plum and apple jam this morning - 7 jars now cooling. Can't believe that some people find jam making relaxing - its so stressful my hair has turned white. Well it would have if it wasn't already white
                              Time to sit down with a beetroot sarny - home grown of course! .........and before anyone comments, NO, I didn't grow the bread or the sarny, just the beetroot
                              That jam's everywhere - my arm just stuck to my Tshirt! Better have a clean up.
                              Have a fun afternoon, everyone
                              Last edited by veggiechicken; 02-08-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations Deano-the-dad. Blowy and grey here this afternoon, quite dark and horrible at times. Got a load of toms and Mediterranean style veg to roast soon. Some will be on top of pasta with cheese for tea the rest can be frozen.
                                Have a good one one-an-all.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X