Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know how you feel Bramble, been a bit below par myself but on the mend now

Hope you feel better just as quick

Comment

• Hope you 're feeling better now Bramble
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
        Early start for me today eh?
        Have to say I'm noticing that it's staying darker later in the mornings-ah well.

Yesterday I was a Domestic Goddess aka 'Chained to the cooker'!
        I now have 3pressure cooker sized pans of mixed veg from the garden curried or ratatouilled reading for putting in preserving jars...2 courgette and orange cakes and 2veg quiches all ready to freeze

Today I shall mostly be Mrs Mop...

Have a great day y'all...so very nearly Bank Holiday weekend!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Any better today Bramble?...hope so!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.
            Hope you are better today Bramble.
            I have got to take Han to the opticians today. Then hunt round the local charity shops for a spare dinner table chair. Think of one shop that will probably have a some in. Thing is Ill have Han with me so will come out with something else as well as a chair. Always happens she always finds something to pick up.
            Have a good day everyone
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning Crew - Bramble I hope you are feeling better.

Another survey this morning then next week mostly drawing and report writing for me.

The wife took a tumble on the decking, her head stopped the fall resulting in giant blue black egg on the face and a black eye, plus bruised arm and egg. Luckily the decking wasn't damaged

So now I look like a wife beater!

Every time she makes a couple of steps forward we seem to take three backwards.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Himself went to the butcher's at seven so still waiting for my cup of tea, tut, tut Sunny morning after overnight rain, can't wait to see if the stayput has stayed dry.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Wow, Flo - your butcher's is open that early! Morning all, glorious when I got up at 7.00 - now it's grey, grey, grey. Oh, did I mention .... it's grey! Perhaps it won't rain, she said resignedly. Anyway - I am assembling piccalilli this morning, cleaning the house and then am off to see my fella this evening Happy weekend all.

Comment

• Morning all, dull but dry!! Sorry to hear about your wife Cad...hope the decking is ok! Seriously,though I hope your wife is not too badly hurt!
                    Have a great day all, enjoy the shopping NVG!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all. Well couldn't find a single dinning table chair anywhere. Could find some cracking full sets though.
                      Han does need new glasses. Needs to wear them if she is concentrating, doing work for more than 20 mins or if she feels her eyes are tired.
                      I did find a bargain of a winter coat, 2 jigsaws and a purse for Han for her holiday for £6.50. So has been a good day on the bargain hunting area
                      sigpic

Comment

• My dining table hosts 8 technically, however, I've had more than that that round it by using the garden chairs. It looks posh without them but who cares that the chairs don't match if you're having a good time.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Actually I've added the pasting table which happens to be the same height, which gives me space for more people. I did have to put another small table underneath to hold the middle up.
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good afternoon all,have had to come inside,to hot,more tidyup,skip comming monday,along with help from friends,new patio set in situe,ofspring not pleased again,but tough titties,we mean it,we on a mission,is called reclaim the home,hope others have this sunshine,be good to yourselves,
                            Cad,sorry about the MRS,poor girl,i can feel it for her,that was me a few months ago.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening all, not been too bad a day apart from the odd shower
                              Went to the Countryfile Live in Oxford
                              Cor! There's an awful lot of walking there, and I know we didn't see everything
                              Don't think I would go again, even though it was free.
                              There was hundreds (and I mean that) of food stalls, a little bit of animals and birds.
                              We had a nice time, but only stayed just over 4 hours. The GG needed to be back to travel to Stoke, another Nanny, another adventure.
                              Nothing gardening to report at all.
                              Oh and I am pooped out
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Very damp and cloudy here. I am first one up in the house so if anyone wants a cuppa the kettle is on and there's plenty of room round the table.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X