Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, we've got sunshine just eating my bacon sarnie NVG so tea would be nice thanks.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning Bren. Cuppa on the table for you. Don't know about the bacon sarnie but could eat a fried egg sandwich in white bread with a little tomato sauce.
      sigpic

Comment

• UMMMMMmmmmmmm BACON

Morning All

MMMMMMmmmmmmm BACON
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning All Hot and sunny here today without the wind we had yesterday. Have a lovely day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,sprinkles passing over with the clouds,still warm,look after yourselves.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, a little sun and heavy showers so far today. To clear by evening though! Were you disappointed at the Countryfile show NS?
                Hope you are all well and have a great day. Coat looks great NVG!
                Last edited by Jay22; 05-08-2017, 09:56 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Evening All, work today (covering for a poorly volunteer). The threatened rain and thunderstorms did not appear and hubby is out watering for England.
                  Tomatoes are being picked at will, it's great.
                  Jay 22, I was a bit, but the tickets cost nowt, thank goodness
                  Our Daughter and partner are there today. They will enjoy it more I think. He loves tractors ....
                  A day to myself tomorrow and gardening duties will resume as will laundry duties
                  Gave a lovely evening everyone
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

*rushes to grab bestest frock before Cad .....cerise is so much my colour don't ya think?

Actually, I think we need to create a hat box section to the top of the wardrobe too!
                    I think this could be a useful addition.....
                    Mrs Mop cap for me today please!
                    Maybe sous chef one later on?

Have a great day peeps!

Comment

• Nicos - You are welcome to the frock - been up since 4 this morning, had to help the wife out of bed then could not get to sleep again after so came down and have been blogging, watching YouTube videos I subscribe too and tidying up my broom cupboard office.

So just eaten Breakfast no Bacon I'm afraid, now waiting for my little triffid to wake up and make sure she is OK and can be left for me to go to the allotment, these days I loose about 3 hours on the allotment on a Sunday as a result but I would rather make sure she is up washed and dressed before I depart.

Sun is just coming through the office window and there is dew on top of the cars, now for a cup of coffee and some more filing and admin until SWMBO is awake.

Have a good one everyone
                      Last edited by Cadalot; 06-08-2017, 05:38 AM.
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Hope she's recovering from her fall Cad?....sounds like a very nasty tumble.

We have to go back to the UK very soon to bring MIL's bed downstairs and convert her utility room into a private washing area for her...lots of planning and ordering online (I'm chief list maker)
                        Safety and comfort are of course paramount.....
                        Couldn't have happened at a busier time of the year for us, but ya gotta do these things eh?
                        Last edited by Nicos; 06-08-2017, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• Morning, bit early putting that frock on Nicos me I'll sticking with my pj's a bit longer, had a wonder around the garden counting lettuce and that sort of thing.
                          Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Hope she's recovering from her fall Cad?....sounds like a very nasty tumble.)
                            Her mobility is declining and the fall has not helped she is extremely bruised and now has a full black eye as well as the one on the side of her head and her knee and arm is very bruised and giving her pain, she has upped the painkillers a little but she hates using them and only takes them when absolutely necessary.

I hate seeing her like this, if she had been a horse I would have taken her outside and shot her!

Joking aside she told me she just doesn't want to be here anymore when she couldn't get up after the fall, it breaks my heart she keeps going on about how she is becoming a burden and is worried about wearing me out. I was lucky my daughter was home and we managed to get her up and onto a garden seat before trying to get her upright again, otherwise I would have had no option but to have called the ambulance out and she defiantly didn't want that.

I hope you get everything sorted with the MIL
                            Last edited by Cadalot; 06-08-2017, 06:04 AM.
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone. Sorry to hear about your wife Cad and how she feels about things.
                              I am going to a car boot this morning and then might sneak off to allotment to do some digging.
                              Have a good morning everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Good morning All Thinking of your wife Cad she's very brave. Hope you soon get it sorted for your MIL Nicos. Sunny again here. Have a good Sunday
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X