This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning from a very sunny west London
    Cad, my eyes are still wet from reading your last post. You are ALL very brave and a credit to each other.
    As expected, washing machine is on the third load.
    Just checked the two sweetcorn plants (other 8 didn't germinate), I reckon I have 3 out of four viable cobs. only time will tell
    We don't grow huge amounts a veg, but anything that is ready for picking will be in my roast dinner today. Lovely.
    Have a great day
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Am I the first one up? Actually I've been up for about an hour. Hollie was trying to be sick on the bedroom carpet so I rushed her outside. Couldn't get back to sleep. Tea drunk and kettles on for another cup. Anyone else want one while I'm brewing?
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• You are, did the frock fit OK?

Morning all, and thank you all for the kind thoughts towards my wife, positive thinking is working the bruising is coming out the ring around her eye is fading / changing colour at the bottom a little. And she is a little sweeter tempered (well for her anyway LOL)

Something has been at my runner beans I only got 3 !!!
        Sweetcorn is rubbish
        Wood Lice attacking mt beetroots

It's not a good year, how are you lot doing?
        Last edited by Cadalot; 07-08-2017, 06:05 AM.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning, I'm doing thinks Cad, its good to hear your wife is improving

Its raining here so no gardening today
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• sorry to read about Mrs Cads

I am sure with love and care she will be back to full nagging mode in no time Cads Fingers crossed for you all

Comment

• Good Morning All Not doing that we'll with the veg this year as far as quantity is concerned, but still enjoying the process. Just starting to rain here Bren. Early cup of tea was most welcome. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Lot of rain over night, but the suns out this morning

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  Going to try and do more preserving today...don't want to come back to a barrow full of cucumbers AND courgettes!
                  A friend has offered me all her pears which will be brill cos I think we'll have less than a dozen apples this year!
                  Thing is...they don't keep like apples do they?!
                  Need to pack and catch up with the ironing too....cor...what to do first/ignore?!!!!!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, heavy rain during the night but suns out just now! Cad, glad to hear your wife is feeling a little better about life...thinking of you both!
                    Domestics today, actually OH is off today so we are thinking of starting to decorate our bedroom. We have been thinking about it for a while but today's the day.
                    Hope you all have a lovely day and Janie if that cuppa is still going...yes please!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      I am back on track and feeling well again.
                      Thank you all for your get well wishes, isnt this just a great site, people we never met wishing us well and being concernd for our health snd safety.
                      Cad, I hope your wife will start to feel better in herself soon.
                      Well, its bank holiday Monday here so just going to go with the flow.
                      We had a lot of heavy rain over the weekend but the sun is shining and the weather is looking more settled this morning.
                      Hope everyone has a good day.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning everyone, just.
                        I was up at 7 as next door had a roofer turn up, woke us up before them I think.
                        Nothing much doing here, miserable looking day, rain soon I expect.
                        Glad everyone is starting to feel a bit better.
                        Going to see the elderly Aunt on Wednesday, she has been moved into a nursing home whilst waiting for help at home.
                        She is much better too.
                        Off to work with homemade soup to take for lunch
                        Enjoy your day
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Turned out nice again so shattered after clearing more ground. Good job I'm not working this week, I'll be going back next week for a rest
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Early evening everyone. Haven't stopped all day so have finally managed to sit down with a drink and a couple of fig biscuits.
                            Still haven't managed to get to allotment today as I've been in at work, taken my mom out and about then finally get home to sort my CV out. Got that emailed off to various people.
                            Hope everyone is having a good day
                            sigpic

Comment

• Evening All, I know I'm quiet (for me). I'm down in West Wales clearing out my little cottage before it goes to auction next month. Can't stay on here long as this laptop gets a bit hot.
                              Keep smiling

Comment

• OMG Cross dressing again!

Morning Crew, have a good one
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts